The Pretty Girl Beside Me•Changbin

"Ooh Saejun?"

"Here,Mr Kwon!"

Tsk,she's so nice but I'm so scared to talk to her and she's so damn easy to approach.Ugh...Saejun's top student for art and I'm just a mechanic engineer major,why has god blessed me with me something that doesn't help me with love...Heck,Jeongin somehow has Hyedam back now.This is a disaster.How am I gonna deal with my aunt's matchmaking?Maybe I'll ask Jae hyung to let me borrow his sister for a while...

"Earth to Seo Changbinnie?"I hear Saejun's melodic voice ring in my ears and I'm snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh...Sorry."I tell the girl who smiles back like she's the daughter of the sun.

"It's fine!Oh,right!Would you like to come to my party this weekend?It's my birthday on Saturday!Dress formally if you come,by the way."She asked me,smile plastered on her face enthusiasthically.

"I'll see if I can make it."I face palmed at my answer mentally but it was better than nothing right?

"Here's my number,drop me a text when you find out!"She told me and I took the paper from her with a smile.

Time skip to Saturday

Dressed in a loose dress shirt,black pants and a pair of dress shoes,I walked out the door and got in my Audi then drove to her house,heart pounding like crazy,clammy palms,a slightly sweaty forehead and a notebook as her birthday present.

Out the car I went when I reached the address and was greeted by a elegant white dress-wearing Saejun with a smile.

"I'm so glad you made it,Changbin!I thought you weren't gonna make it!"She exclaimed before giving me a big hug.

A light chuckle left my lips before I finally said,"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Soon,it was time for us to cut the cake and sing.

I skipped out on singing though,it just isn't my thing.

"I've got something to say to somone very special to me tonight.He's a capable person,holds my hand during the roughest days,becomes my sun and raises my moon,is equal to all the stars in the galaxy and has a heart of gold.When I first saw him,I thought,"how could someone be so cool?"But,soon,I realised,he was actually a softie and it's what I think makes him so unique.He really is special and that person,is Seo Changbin,himself."My jaw dropped,she just confessed to me infront of the entire class.

"So,what do you say,Mr. Seo?"

"Hell yeah!"