Suicidal•Jisung

(NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED WHATSOEVER)

Jisung's POV

"Finally,I can end my life.I'll be at peace."I sighed out as walked closer to the edge.

"Ugh,if only I *sobbing sounds* could end it right now."He heard a girl's voice say.

"Commiting suicide too,huh?"I said as I groaned quietly.I was pissed.

Nodding her head,she groaned and stared at the sunset as if it was the most important thing on earth.

"Can't you die on another day?"She said as I snapped my neck rapidly.

"Why me?I've got more stress and problems."I answered.

"No,I want to die first.Go drown in glitter."She said.

"Brush your teeth and drink orange juice."I shot back.

"Suck Voldemort's feet,jump into a bathtub and trip over a tripwire."She spat out while almost pushing herself off.

"Crash into a wall and kick your own ass when you're stretching."I said.

"Get whacked by a baseball,cry until you look like a goldfish and get stuck between 2 people on a bus."She said,expressionless.

"You know what?Let's just not die today.We can die another day.Name's Jisung."I suggested.

"Name's Y/N."She said as we shook hands.

And that is how you start a weird day.

Hey,thanks for reading this book whoever is reading this right now.I'm glad that you're still interested in my books.But,I've gotta go so,A/N-NIM OUT!;)(;