Milk Tea•Jeongin

(NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED WHATSOEVER)

"What would you like,Y/N?Your usual?"I questioned my regular,friend and crush.She'd been coming to my family's bubble tea shop ever since she could go out on her own.She loved the milk tea we made.Sometimes during the holidays,she'd come and help out at the shop.She was the girl that designed the walls of the cafè,the one that brought back the livliness of the area.We were at a loss.Our cafè's funds were running out until one day,when she walked through our doors and offered to help us.She was a stranger to us at the time and we were in desperate need of help.So,we just accepted.When she told us what she'd do for us,at first my parents were skeptical of course but all it took was some convincing and there we were planning out the way the cafè's theme would be.We decided that we'd have cute paintings of the milk teas,the pearls dotted around the shop's walls and just anything related to milk tea painted on the walls.I grinned at her before she answered my question.

"You know me so well,Jeonginnie.It's my regular.But 70% sugar for today,because I'm gonna need my sugar rush."She replied with a slight sass.I gave her her regular,earl grey milk tea.I slid it over to her with a smile and she left,waving with a bright grin.She really did make my day brighter.Just the sight of her smile was an energy booster.She was always so confident and happy.For the rest of the day,I was energised well.

Time Skip to tomorrow morning

"So sleepy..."I yawned quietly and got off my bed to go do my morning routine.I threw on a black top,a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of converses.

I threw on a black top,a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of converses

I got out of my room,bag slung on my shoulder,waterbottle in hand along with my phone,headphones plugged in,hanging on my neck as I made my way down the stairs quietly

"I guess I'll be grabbing an apple for breakfast today."I whispered to myself as my mother had left a note on the table telling me that she'd be home late and she left early because she had to go urgently.I sighed quietly,apple in hand,I walked out of the house,locking it before I left completely.I walked peacefully until I felt a light tap on my shoulder.Wondering who it could've been,I rotated my neck.To my surprise,it was Y/N.

"Hi,Jeongin."She greeted with a smile.

With a grin,I greeted her back."Oh,Y/N,hi.You surprised me for a moment.Why're you here anyway?"

"My parents transferred me to your school.They thought it was better than my previous school.I'll miss my friends though.Atleast I know I still have a friend to help me out."She explained entusiastically,ending with a sigh.

"Yeah and you'll have even more friends when I introduce you to my bros.I'm sure they'll be thrilled to meet you."I gushed out as we reached the school.

"Which class are you going?"I asked as I peeked my head over at her schedule.

"JYP 9,how about you?"She replied as she looked at me questioningly.

"Same,we can walk to class daily.If you're okay with it,of course."I suggested in a awkward manner.

"Yeah,I'm good with that.Well,better get to class."She said as she dragged my wrist over to our class.

Time Skip

I stared at the clock quietly as the last bell finally rang.My class packed our stuff as soon as our teacher said farewell and soon enough,I was dragged to my parent's cafè by Y/N,which was empty.

"Can make me some milk tea,please?"Y/N said,using her aegyo in the cutest way possible.I grinned and immediately started making the drink for her.

As I was making the drink,I heard something I thought I'd never hear.

"I love you,Yang Jeongin."She said as her cheeks heated up into a burning bright red.I put her milk tea into a cup,turned around and looked into her large brown orbs.

"I love you too."I responded as I hugged her.

I'm sorry if it's a bad ending and it's shorter as well.I'm in a rush.So,A/M-NIM OUT!