Not Real Strangers•Seungmin

(NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED WHATSOEVER)

Energy surged through my arms as I glanced at the incoming ball.

"*WHACK!*"I heard the ball get smashed back into the fence like usual and ran as fast as I could.I felt like a wolf Alpha,leading it's pack to safety.

"Great job like usual,Jin.I bet the great Yangjin will one day become the best baseball player in the name of history."Hyunjin commented as I chugged my water down my throat,the sun going down slowly as if to tell us that we should rest.

"Thanks,bro.I don't plan to be famous but sure."I said as we raised our fists.

"Umm,h-hi.I'm Seungmin,I'm here f-for baseball t-tryouts."He awkwardly stuttered out as if he saw a ghost behind us.

"Sweet!We've been looking for some new baseball players but for some reason,everyone's scared of Yangjin's skills."Hyunjin stated as I walked back into the sports' equipment room and took a bat.

"Here,Seungmin."I called out as I threw one of my personal bats to him.

"Hold still,breathe and whack it as soon as the ball gets near to you

"Hold still,breathe and whack it as soon as the ball gets near to you.Got it,Seungmin?"I assured the boy as I ran across the field.

"3,2,1!"I counted down as he ran towards the ball,the bat getting such an angle that the ball whacked all the way to the fence.With his legs at their pace,he seemed even faster than Usain Bolt.

"Dope job,Seungmin.Come,we'll train you to beat Hyunjin."I teased as his cheeks turned a strawberry blush.

"Thanks,Yangjin."He muttered as we walked to the lockers lazily.

"Sup,bros'!"I greeted to Bang Chan and Felix,a.k.a my brothers,as they walked pass us.

"Sup,sis'!"They greeted back as I slammed my locker open.

"Seungmin,go grab your stuff from your locker,Hyunjin,you too."I said as I slung backpack onto my shoulder,bottle in hand as I walked over to his locker.

"Hey,ya free on Sunday?Me and the boys are getting some boba tea.It'll be good if you meet the team and our crew.There's Jisung,Felix,Bang Chan,Changbin,Jeongin,Minho,Woojin,Taeyong,Yuta,Johnny,Win Win,Jaehyun,Haechan,Mark,Doyoung,Taeil and Jungwoo."I offered tp him as he turned his neck to face me,our noses were touching.

"Uh,sure.I'll join you guys on Sunday.Where do we meet?"Seungmin's cheeks had went from normal to cherry red.Cute.

"The dog cafè down the street,we love it there."I instructed as Hyunjin came over.

"Let's go,I'll drop you off,Yangjin.Chan's still in drama club directing the team.I swear that boy has the ability to make people go deaf."He exaggerated as I waved goodbye to Seungmin and gave a sweet little smile.

"Annyeong,Yangjinnie!"I think I'm going to have a heart attack because of that boy.My heart can't take it.

"Annyeong,Minnie!"I shouted back to him as we drove off.