Birthday?More Like Ditch Day•Hyunjin

(NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED WHATSOEVER)

(This is gender neutral!But I give you a warning,there will be curse words.)

It was my boyfriend,Hyunjin's,birthday today.Ecstatic to see him,I bought a cake,candles and a new watch for him.I was on the way to the Stray Kids dance practice room,an aura of excitement all around me.I walked into the building with a smile,the receptionist knew what I was doing.I'd called her a week before,so that me and his members could start planning early.I walked into the dance practice room putting down the cake,candles and watch.

"Y/N,wassup!"Chan greeted me with a bro-hug.

"Yo,how you been,Y/N?"Changbin said as I gave him a thumbs up.

"Ayee,you better take care of him,Y/N."Seungmin reminded me as I nodded

"I'm so proud of you 2.I hope you guys are happy with what you have now."Woojin wished us as he wiped his non-existent tears,making me and the rest laugh.

The rest greeted me just as happily but,we got to decorating the room after they were done greeting me.As soon as we were done,I sped off to search for Hyunjin.

I looked around the building,guessing right on the money.It was the spare dance practice room on the level.I opened the door,not expecting what I saw.

"YOU STUPID UNGRATEFUL EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!"I screamed,infuriated.I loved him so much yet he left me behind.What did I do to deserve this?

"So,this is the waste of space you were talking about?"The girl asked Hyunjin with a disgusted face.

"Just tell me one thing,Hwang Hyunjin.How long?"

"2 years,Y/N."He answered,looking down at the floor.

I brought my hand up and my fist met his cheek.I was so infuriated,I cared for him,made food for him even though I was dead tired.I never neglected him.He was the one who decided on this fate.I'd have gladly taken care of our kids if it weren't to have gone down this path.

"You're useless,Hwang Hyunjin,useless.I don't understand why would your lovely mother gave birth to a monster like you.I hope your parents disown you,you're a good actor.Making me think that I could still trust you.I knew I was wrong but I hoped that you could've changed but I was wrong.You're a horny idiotic excuse of a human!"I insulted straight into his ear.I spat in his face as soon as I was done with lecturing him.I walked out and walked over to the dance practice room that Chan was in.

I finally let my hot,infuriated and salty tears run down.They looked at me with looks of confusion and worry,pulling me in for a hug.

"What happened?"He asked me with a look of sincerity.

"Ask Hwang Hyunjin.Shove the cake into his face as you sing happy birthday,this is all I ask for.I'll give you 50 if you tell no one about this.I beg of you guys.Tell him happy birthday for me because I hope his dreams get crushed by god."I pleaded with them,tears still running down my face.They understood how I felt and nodded,telling me not to give them the money even.I grabbed the watch I was supposed to give him along with my things and left.

Time Skip to a month later

I was training in the gym.I had long forgotten about Hyunjin.He was once a perfect shining diamond but now he's just a rock in the midst of other pebbles.I'd been training to do wrestling.It was my new hobby.I trained on weekends leaving the weekdays except Monday for me to work.I traded my office job for selling custom keychains,clothes and shoes.I was known for how my clients were chosen.I knew how to spot those who were genuine and those who just wanted to make it because of the reason I broke up so they could cover up.I was happy with my job.It was probably the happiest period in my life.Until one day,Hyunjin walked into my shop with the slut that stole him.

"What do you want,Hwang Hyunjin?"I questioned him.

"I just came to get me and my girlfriend a set of custom couple hoodies."He said,acting ever so innocent.

"I'm famous for how I pick my clients,Hyunjin.You know the rules.I only pick those I know who will not waste my effort,you know that very well."I explained to him with a nonchalant tone and resting bitch face.

"Fine,I'll give you extra in that case."He offered.

"No one will suceed in bribing me,now go before I call security."I threatened pointing at the door while the girl glared at me.

I knew he was persistent.He wasn't going to try once then stop.He'd only do it if someone important to him told him to do it unless I got something that would ruin his image.

My hand slid towards my backpocket and I pressed the white button on my walkie-talkie,signalling the guards outside my workshop.Soon enough,they opened the door and dragged the pair out,putting them on the black list.I continued workig on randomdesigns for the rest of the day until 6pm when I decided to pack up and leave,scissors in hand just for self defense.

Time Skip to when I walk down the corridor of my apartment

I sleepily dragged my legs through the corridor,suddenly seeing a familiar figure,that I detested.Hwang Hyunjin.

"What're you here for?"I asked with a nonchalant tone.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you.I hope that we can be friends again."He apologised genuinely with a smile.

"Your birthday is on my calendar.I call it ditch day.Because your useless ass left me behind and now,I don't have a care in the world about you.I'm not making the same mistake to trust you again.We shouldn't even be together.I hope you understand that shitty feeling when you break up with an asshole before you come to me,apologising."

This is my very 1st angst and it's the shortest I've done probably.Should I do a part 2?Comment if you like,but I can't reply because I've no e-mail.Bye,A/N-NIM OUT!