I'll Always Be Here For You-PT.2•Jeongin

"How are you here,Dam?"Jeongin asked the spirit of Hyedam who was still in her uniform and custom hoodie.

"I'm here to tell you something,dear Jeongin.The thing is hunting you and the boys again.Dig up my body.I have to do something one last time.Hades sent me to do it,I have to kill someone.You know him.It's all I can tell you.If I succeed in this mission,he'll let me come back every few weeks.Otherwise I'll be a restless,tortured hell soul,the world will be overrun with hellish creatures,all who are living will not survive for more than 10 days."She told the wide-eyed boy.

"Okay.What do you need me to do?"Jeongin asked the spirit who hugged him as thanks.His pupils became even more dilated when her hug felt warm,loving and comfortable instead of cold,distant and pained.

"Thank you,Innie.I've already told you the 1st step.Dig my body up.Then summon me.If you need me just say,Retrieve Hellus.Carve my name into  the center of a summoning circle,then carve the summoning circle using the necklace I gave you.After that,my spirit will go into the body.You have to say my name as the first word you say to the body,otherwise,the body will decay within seconds.Whatever I tell you,has to be done within the next 3 days if you want to see me still at peace,the world aswell.I've told you the consequences.The only other people who can help you in this mission is the rest of the boys.I can give you something as proof that I'm alive.Trust me.This might hurt a little but it should be fine."The said girl touched the boy's arm and carved a word into it.

"Ugh..."The male grunted as he nearly fell onto the ground.

"Heala hemili..."And,BAM!He was fit as a fiddle again.

"How did you..."Jeongin asked his one and only female friend.

"I'm going to be named as his General if I succeed this mission that way I can still hold you in my arms.I never told you in person,did I?I love holding you in my arms.The way I feel with you when you back hug me is beyond happy.I just love you for you,my only Yang Jeongin."She told him.

"I...love you too...I never got to tell you.I'm sorry...I shouldn't have burst out at you that day.It was a fatal mistake that I can never reverse."Jeongin murmured into her ear,hugging her slim waist,his head stuffed into the crook of her neck.

"It's okay,Innie.I'm here now.Don't cry,I'll always be here for you from now on.I won't leave you again."The girl said as she wipes his tears off his face.

"It's time for me to go now.I've got to go.Take care of yourself."Hyedam's voice cracking as she teleported back into hell.

3 Days Later

"Time to die,Jinyoung.You dared to harm my friends and family just because of your grandfather's foolishness.Any last words?Actually,nevermind.You deserve to die,with regrets,bastard."Hyedam stabbed the porcelain skinned male in his chest.

The female felt a surge of energy shoot through her restless body.She felt a pair of wings sprout from her back,a circlet appear on her head,her split-ended hair turned into a simple braid,her worn out combat boots transformed into wedges and her tattered battle armour turn into a delicate black dress.

She did it.She killed him.She could go see Jeongin now.

She spread her wings and flew to his dorm room's window.

"Innie~"The girl called out to the boy who turned his head to see his friend,flying with a pair of gigantic wings outside his window.

"Yah!How did you-"He said as the female flew in,molding her lips against his,the taste of his honey lip balm,his hand that rested against her waist,it was perfect.

His cheeks blushed madly through the start and her delicate fingers ran through his soft,fluffy hair.But even demons had to breathe so she gasped for air after a good 45 seconds.

"I never knew that you had this side to you,Hyedam."The slightly shocked male  said as she let her hands rest on his shoulders.

"I'll always have surprises and secrets,Innie,all you need to know right now is,

I'll always be here for you

Hi,A/N-nim here.I know,I haven't updated much but that's because I've been working on another book.It's coming soon!I'll drop a chapter for it as a teaser.But,right now,I'm out!Bye 10s!!