Chapter 1- We're going where now?!?!

*Marinette's POV*

Ahhh I'm late!! I'm late I'm late I'm late!!!

"Mari you're gonna be late!!" Tikki warned

"Gah!! I know I know"

I finally got ready and shot downstairs, ready to run out the door but was stopped.

"Oh, sweetie we have to tell you something before you go" Sabine said

"No time!! I'm late!!" I exclaimed and ran out the door

I ran down the street and up the stairs of my school. I shot up even more stairs and into my classroom.

"I'm here!!" I exclaimed panting and everyone looked at me, not surprised

"Again Marinette?" Miss.B asked with a knowing smirk

"Sorry" I smiled and walked up to my desk passing the most beautiful human being in the world........Adrien Agreste

"Really?" my bestie, Alya, asked

I gave her a big cheeky smile and faced the board.

"Ok everyone I have an announcement!! Our school has won "The Best School" award!!" Miss.B said

Everyone, including myself cheered.

"Hold on, hold on, I'm not done" she started and it got quiet, "Since we won, tomorrow we are having a class trip to........"

Everyone leaned forward

"China for the Princess' coronation!!" she yelled cheerfully

Yay! We get to....w-w-wait w-what? Oh no. No no no

I sat there frozen, not moving a muscle while everyone yelled and cheered. They were so excited yet I was terrified; but I wasn't the only one...Nino slowly turned around, frozen stiff like me, and we just stared at each other. We both had blank expressions but I knew he was panicking too.

"Hey Mari, you ok?" Alya asked but I kept frozen and stared at Nino

"Dude you ok?" Adrien asked Nino but he kept frozen with his stare on me

"Hellooooo!?!" Alya yelled while waving her hand inbetween us to hopefully break our stare...but it didn't. By now, everyone's eyes were on us and Alya and Adrien had worry in their eyes, looking back and forth at us.

"Marinette? Nino? Are you guys ok?" Miss.B asked

Me and Nino finally turned away from each other slowly. Everyone was still staring at us with worry, hoping that we were gonna say something but we didn't. At the same time, me and Nino slammed our heads on our desks, groaning and left them there; everyone gasping in suprise.

"We're fine" Nino said softly

"Ummmm ok?" Miss.B said but it came out as a question and continued the lesson

This is NOT happening

It was time for lunch and me and Nino were still shocked.

Here lemme explain...I'm the princess of China and Nino is my childhood best friend, now bodyguard. We have grown up all our lives knowing that when my coronation came to be Queen, it would be the higher class of chinese families as the guests. When Miss.B said that we were going, it obviously shocked us both. We had no idea that it would happen and now we are both terrified because we have no idea what changed their minds and now everyone is going to be in danger. You see, all the people who are able to come to my coronation are trained to fight because there are people out there who want to kill me and anyone who was close to me, friend or guest......hence to why Nino is my bodyguard.

No one in our school knows to fight except for me, Nino and sorta Adrien. Why Adrien? Because he's the top fencer? Nah...I know he's Chat Noir and so does Nino. His mask never fooled us. Me and Nino are trained to be extremely observant and recognise people with masks and that's what we did. So by me saying this, yes, Nino knows I'm Ladybug too.

"Okay what's up with you two?" Alya said sitting next to me. Adrien was infront of me, Nino infront of Alya

"Nothing you need to worry about" I lied and Nino secretly glared at me

"You sure?" Adrien asked

"Yep" I smiled reassuringly but I can read people really well and I could tell he didn't believe me.

We all tossed the subject away and Alya babbled on about her Ladyblog...........