Chapter 46- Who And Who?

*Marinette's POV*

Sooooo it's been an hour and no one has entered the room.......at least I haven't sensed it.

How do I know it has been an hour? Oh!! because I counted and almost fell asleep.

Ugh, honestly I just want this gag-

"Uhh ow!!" I yelled as the gag was ripped from my mouth

"Shut up" a deep voice said

"Only if you let me go"

"Do you want this gag back in your mouth?"

"Do you want a breath mint? Cuz your breath- mphh"

Asshole

He just shoved the gag back in my mouth!! Ugh! I didn't even get a drink of some terrible shit, how rude, I am their guest!! Have you ever heard of MANNERS?

I heard a cell door opening and soon the rag that was wrapped around my eyes was ripped off. I squinted my eyes at the bright light that was shining in my eyes to make my vision horrible.

"Sooo my Queen, if you haven't already guessed, you will be staying with us and if you try to escape then you will die. Simple enough." a different voice said

I rolled my eyes, duh

I just sat there and saw nothing but light.

***

*Adrien's POV*

I woke up to my princess shaking me.

"We're back in Paris" she spoke and I nodded

We all got tiredly out of the jet. We all slept for the entire ride and it was nice but we hated the bright Paris sun that shone in our faces.

I got in my car after kissing my princess on the cheek. I was half asleep when the Gorilla opened the car door for me, back at the mansion and man did it feel small. Being in the castle for so long made me loose my sense of direction. I couldn't remember what way was where.

I walked into my room and felt weird to be back. I put my stuff down and fell face first on my bed.

"Tired still?" Plagg asked

"Wow you actually-"

"Cheese. Now" he said with a smirk

"Nevermind" I chuckled

"I wasn't joking"

"Of course you weren't-"

*Knock knock*

"Come in" I said

"Adrien your father has scheduled a photoshoot for tomorrow after school" Nathalie said

"I'm sorry, we have school tomorrow?" I said in disbelief

"Yes" she said and walked out

I groaned loudly and buried my face in my sheets.

I don't want to go to school, at least I get to see my princess.

***

*Marinette's POV*

I jumped when someone busted the door down. They all surrounded the place with guns and the room lit up with flash lights.........wait what? I'm being saved? This quick?

"Marinette?" the person asked and I nodded

"Good, you're coming with me" the person said

You have got to be shitting me!! Are they kidnapping me from a kidnapper to kidnap me?

The person untied me and flung me over their shoulders. I couldn't fight back because I was injected with some fluid to make my muscles turn to jello when I was first tied to the chair. I'm not sure if I can even stand.

I heard a bunch of gunshots and cop cars so I guess I was being saved? I didn't know, frankly I was too tired to even think.

I was set down in a car with my head on someone's lap. These people seemed very caring but I wasn't trusting them just incase I don't end up in a hospital bed.

"Don't worry Mari, your safe with us" a sweet angelic voice said and I immediatly knew that this was a good person.

Her voice was so beautiful and caring, she had to be a mom. I almost wanted to cry because I felt really happy vibes from her.......but I also felt scared vibes. She wasn't scared as in terrified of what was gonna happen, no, she was scared of the happiness that was about to happen.........but it just involved me........

***

Why'd you guys vote on the late post?? Lol