Chapter 39- Coronation Pt 2.

*Adrien's POV*

My princess is a fucking PRINCESS!!!

When the King and Queen said the princess' name we all loudly gasped and snapped our heads towards the double doors. Alya looked like she was going to faint, infact everyone in our class looked like that. We were all shocked to the core.

"WHAT!?" Chloe screetched but Alya elbowed her in the ribs causing her face to show a lot of pain.

Marinette walked down the carpet and I couldn't breathe. She was BREATHTAKING.........get it?

Hey!! I'm just a pun making cat. Chill your whiskers.

Mari had a serious face on just like Nino and the King and Queen- well Mari's parents.

Holy shit my princess is a REAL princess!! Oh my god

She kneeled down on the first step and the King began his speech. Mari put her hands behind her back and it looked like she was untying something but I just ignored it. The King paused and the room was silent. Plagg has made me basically half cat so I heard faint clicks that sounded like......guns.

Oh god

As soon I heard it, Mari threw the bottom part of her dress to the floor and did a back handspring off the step just in time for the bullets to miss her. I was amazed at what I just saw but also terrified, the class screamed- well mostly Chloe........I think, she was the loudest. Mari pulled out a gun and aimed it at the balcony and shot, everyone followed. I didn't see anyone there but I knew there were people there since I heard thumps.

Everyone had a gun out, the guests, guards, Nino, King, Queen, and the lady in waiting with her husband.......damn.

"Holy shit" Kim said while staring at Mari

I looked over and saw that Mari was loaded on her hips and thighs with guns and knives. She was just in her sparkly corset, red work out shorts, and heels.

"How is she doing that with those heels?" I asked no one

"I don't know but damn, she sure is NOT the clumsy girl we thought she was. Actually she wasn't the girl we thought she was in general." Kim said from the right of me as Mari was dodging a sword being flung at her by a dude that jumped her.

We all cringed and closed our eyes when Mari stabbed the guy and spun around kicking him over.

"She-she just killed someone" I heard Rose say from across the room, it was so silent.

Everyone was looking around expecting another load of people attacking but on one was there.

Then a gunshot went off........

We watched in horror as Mari fell to the ground and Nino ran to her, screaming her name. We all did the same except the guards were holding us back. We all got worn out and just sat there helplessly and watched Nino cry into Mari's shoulder. Mari's parents were hugging one another and crying. I was crying as well as the class, infact we were all sobbing.

I just lost the love of my life, my bugaboo, my princess, my queen..........no

We heard a loud cackle and looked over to the middle of the room, there was 6 men standing there laughing their heads off. The guards quickly ran over to them and handcuffed them but they still laughed.

One got out of the guards grasp, "Stop crying pretty boy" he said and aimed a gun at Nino and shot at him before the guard handcuffed him once again.

"NOOOOO!!!" me and the class screamed

For some reason, the bullet didn't seem to hit him. Nino, who was crying, lifted his head up to show that he was actually laughing, so were Mari's parents and the lady in waiting with her husband.