Chapter 35- Adrienette

*Marinette's POV*

After we all ate breakfast we were told that we could just hang out around the castle all day. Everyone was excited and they all went to Kim's room to play truth or dare. Me and Adrien stayed back because we wanted to spend time with each other so we went to another bedroom that no one was using.....

 Me and Adrien stayed back because we wanted to spend time with each other so we went to another bedroom that no one was using

I face planted into the bed and heard Adrien chuckle. I heard the door close and then felt a heavy weight on my entire body.

"You're adorable" Adrien said in my ear while laying on top of me.

"Get off me" I whined and he rolled off me towards the pillows.

I leaned over and pulled Adrien closer to me. He hugged me and pulled me closer to him.

"I missed this" Adrien said softly

"Me too" I said back softly and tilted his head up since it was by my chest. I leaned down with my hands cupping his face and kissed him softly. I felt sparks like always when I kissed him and he kissed me back.

He wrapped his arms around me and moved up towards me. He dragged his right hand slowly up my body and placed it so that his thumb was by my ear and his fingers were intertwined with my hair, still kissing me. He soon was hovered over me while kissing down my neck really fucking slow and that got me impatient. I groaned impatiently and grabbed his jaw, crashing his lips back onto mine.

***

After our make out session we were just talking while laying on the bed.

(Why can't I be Mari?)

"Mari?" Adrien said softly

"Hmm?"

"How did you know how to ride a motorcycle?"

"Lot's and lot's of sneaking off. I was 12 when I first rode a motorcycle and I brought Nino into it. I remember I would do track racing and dirtbike racing when I was 14. Nino hated me doing it so that's why I did it behind his back"

"You did all this when you were 12 and 14?!" he said in disbelief

"Yup"

"What about jumping off of buildings and cliffs like Nino said?"

"Hehe yeah those.......that was really dangerous. For one of the competitions was only for guys but I snuck in, when they found out that I was a girl they wrecked my bike right before the cliff and put in me in the hospital. I ended up falling 70 feet in the air into a frozen river that had a ton of sharp rocks, I was lucky I survived"

Adrien was tense, "Who did it?" he asked slowly but I could sense he was trying to hold his anger back.

"Don't worry they're dead"

"W-what?" he asked now scared

"Yep, when the King and Queen figured out what they did they were so pissed and ended up killing them. It was awesome"

I probably shouldn't have told him that

"What? You mean they killed them for that but you're saying that you enjoyed it?! How did you even see it?" Adrien rambled

"I didn't enjoy the killing part, I enjoyed their reactions when they found out who they messed with"

"Who are you then?"

"Someone very very powerful" I said smirking

"Oh yeah, I forgot you are famous. What are you famous for?"

"You'll find out very soon"

"Ugh. How did you end up being friends with the King and Queen?"

"You'll find out very soon"

"Ugh are you serious?!" he whined

"Yes" I said with a cheeky smile as he pouted while looking up at me.

"You my love have too many secrets" Adrien said while crawling closer to me.

"No I just have one big secret that connects to a bunch of others. Once you find out the big secret then it will all make sense" I said while tapping his nose.

"Well you sure can tell this kitty" he said even closer to me

"Not a chance" I said and pushed him over making him fall to the side and he let out a huge groan and pouted.

"Awww you look so adorable!!" I gushed at his adorable pouty face

He just turned away smiling.....