Chapter 14- The Room

*Adrien's POV*

"Too bad sexy kitty" Mari said in my ear and walked away, leaving me frozen.

Did-did she just call me 'sexy kitty'? Oh god that girl is full of surprises, AND that girl can MOVE. What is she doing to me?!?!

All the girls were amazing at dancing but I really only paid attention to Mari. We danced for I don't know how long but when we left the room it was getting dark out in the hallways. We all walked into our rooms to shower. We planned on watching a movie after, Mari just said to follow the blue lights when we were done but I have no idea what that meant.

"Cheeeeese...cheeeeeeese" Plagg said moving towards me slowly, his arms out like a zombie.

"Ok ok hold on zombie Plagg" I said chuckling

I walked over to the mini fridge that was full of camenbert from I'm guessing Mari since it was there since we got here. No surprise.......Plagg found it, I had to put a lock on it since Plagg was eating it all and trust me, that's A LOT.

I got out an ENTIRE wheel of cheese and placed it on the desk since it was too heavy for Plagg to carry himself. I got my pjs and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a makeup wipe and wiped of the black eyeshadow that was running down my face. I then took off my sweaty yet amazing clothes that were designed like me- well Chat. I turned on the shower and got in after putting my clothes in laundry shoot that was in my bathroom.

***

I got out of the shower and got dressed in a navy blue sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. I walked out of the bathroom after brushing my hair and scruntching it with the towel that way it's not sticking flat to my head. I walked out of my room and saw Alix and Ivan coming out of there's.

"What was she talking about? There aren't any blue....." Alix stopped looking down as blue lights in the shape of an arrow, "lights" she finished.

"Wow she has everything" Ivan said

"Seems like it" Alix said

We all followed the lights upstairs and down a hall, we all stopped in shock when the halls lit up with a bunch of tiny lights.

"Whoa, this is awesome" Alix said turning around in circles to look at all the lights, I copied.

"I wish I had this" I said

"Yeah especially in a mansion where it's dark and all, plus it's really pretty" Ivan said and we agreed

We spent a while looking at the lights when we heard footsteps behind us.

"This is waay to cool" Kim said

"It is. I can't believe we didn't notice the lights before" Alya said

"I would love to watch these all night" Rose said

"Me too" I said

We all continued our walk down a hallway and down to a big room with big white french doors, lined with gold on the edges.

"Well let's go, we can see what movies she has" Alya said excitedly

We opened the door and walked in.........

"Holy shit" Kim said

"Seriously, what does this girl not have!?!" Alix yelled, throwing her arms up.