Chapter 8- Welcome to MY House

*Marinette's POV*

I could tell everyone was confused and pissed at me and Nino but I ignored it. The ride to MY house was filled with everyone looking out the windows and exclaiming at how beautiful China was. We all arrived to a large iron gate with guards standing outside. The limo went through the gate and up a long road to MY house.....or should I say mansion. Everyone got out and stared in awe at the mansion in front of us.

"W-we're staying h-here!!" Rose exclaimed

"Yep" Miss.B replied happily

"How?" Juleka asked

"Obviously my daddy paid for it" Chloe said, twirling her hair.

"Actually your dad didn't pay for this" Miss.B said and everyone looked at her, "It's someone's house and they are letting us stay here"

"What!?! Someone OWNS this!?!?!" Alix yelled in disbelief

"It's bigger than Adrien's house!!" Alix added and everyone nodded

"Who owns is?" Ivan asked

"I'm Home!!!!" I screamed making everyone snap their heads towards me.

"Let Miss.B tell us owns this mansion Mari-trash" Chloe snapped while I smirked, "So who owns this?"

"She just told you" Miss.B said

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked, "No one said they lived here!!"

"Ummmm did you not here me barbie girl? I said I'M HOME!!!" I yelled and smiled.

"What!?!" Chloe shrieked while everyone looked at me in disbelief, "You're poor!! There's no way you could live here!!"

"Actually, I'm waaay more rich than you and yes I do. I OWN this mansion, not my parents, ME" I said smugly

"It's true" Miss.B said

Everyone's jaws dropped as they stared at me. I started laughing at their faces then walked past them.

"Come on weirdo's if you want to see your rooms!!" I yelled behind my shoulder and instantly heard feet pounding against the ground.

I opened the door and lets just say I need a video camera for their reactions.