Chapter 66- Cheese It's and Mnt. Dew

*Adrien's POV*

My mother and Nino walked into the lounge room, all of us falling quiet and staring at them.

Nino let out a breath, "She has a couple mild fractures in her skull, cracked and broken ribs, two broken fingers, a sprained wrist, a broken kneecap, and a sprained ankle. It's safe to say she's gonna be extremely pissed when she wakes up because she knows that I force her to rest."

All of our jaws dropped, "She had all that and was still able to walk?!" Kim exclaimed

Nino nodded, "Oh yeah, she's been way worse before. The kid is insanely strong and ignores the pain."

"She's going to be okay right?" Alya asked and I mentally thanked her for asking.

"Well she's gonna be pissed that I'm gonna forbid her from doing stuff but other than that, yes she'll be fine. The most problems she'll have is maybe a bad migraine." Nino said

I stayed silent as everyone started talking about Marinette's healing process. As my mom talked, Nino walked up to me and sat down.

"She's gonna be okay. I'm just going to need your help keeping her from transforming when an akuma pops up."

"Okay...wait, we defeated Hawkmoth" I said

He stayed silent for a couple seconds, "Oh yeah. Feels weird to say that; but I know she's not going to stop transforming and going out."

"Yeah, she loves being Ladybug" I smiled

"You don't need to worry about her, I promise." Nino said and patted my shoulder.

"Okay. Thank you"

"You're welcome"

To distract ourselves from all the things that were happening, we decided to go back to playing video games.

***

*Marinette's POV*

I groaned at the bright light that was shining in my face.

"How many damn times have I told these fuckers not to leave the goddamn light on?!" I growled in annoyance, trying to clench my fists.

I looked down and rose my hands in front of my face, "You've gotta be shitting me." I mumbled as I stared at my broken fingers, one on each hand.

I let my hands drop while letting out a sigh, mumbling a bunch of curse words and whatnot. I bit my busted lip and waved my feet back and forth, waiting for someone to get in here. I squinted and looked up at the clock...what time are we supposed to be getting back? I don't know but I think I've been out for a couple hours.

I, no surprise here, got bored really quickly so I did the dumbest thing possible. I sat up and threw the sheets off me, groaning when I saw that my knee and ankle were in a brace. I then groaned again when I felt my ribs shift around. I yanked everything off me, the IVs, the oxygen tube, and the heart monitors. I turned the heart monitor off so it wouldn't sound like I flatlined.

I stood up and immediately stumbled. I muttered a strand of curse words as I limped out of the room. I felt every single injury on my body and I was not happy. I could already tell that my skull and ribs were broken. I could feel the slight stitches in my scalp as I carefully ran my fingers through my hair. I limped into the kitchen and opened the fridge, flashbacks immediately clouding my vision.

"No, it's fine. They're dead. Everyone is safe" I breathed out, tears already welled up in my eyes.

I closed the fridge, my appetite disappearing quickly. I went to the pantry and grabbed some cheese it's just in case I got hungry. I then grabbed Mnt. Dew from the fridge, craving it. I put my ear against the door and listened for any movement in the lounge room.

Silence.

I slowly opened the door and shut it behind me. I crept through the room of sleeping humans and took some video games before heading into the room me and Adrien first kissed in. I hooked up all the gaming stuff up and carefully got into bed, relaxing back into the soft, fluffy pillows. I turned on my controller and got the game started.

***

*No One's POV*

Nino was one of the first ones to wake up. When he did, he immediately remembered that Marinette was in the mini ER room. He quickly made a bee line to her room and softly knocked on the door. He cracked the door open and looked in, flinging the door open in disbelief.

"Marinette." Nino growled angrily before stomping off.

He marched through the plane and went into room after room, "MARINETTE!" He yelled, making his classmates jump up from their sleep.

"Why are you yelling?" Alya asked her boyfriend.

"She got up didn't she?" Emilie sighed

"Yep." Nino grumbled while walking through the lounge room and to the last room on the plane.

He flung the door open and stopped in his tracks. "Seriously?!" He exclaimed, staring at Marinette who had a mouthful of cheese it's and held a controller in one hand, staring back at Nino innocently.

"Waht?" Marinette asked, her voice being muffled by the food.

"Oh my god." Nino muttered and facepalmed while the class came into the room only to start laughing.

***

Sup, I'm alive. I've been so caught up in other books and anime I completely forgot about this book....hehe.