Chapter 30- Wassup Bitches

*Marinette's POV*

We all got up early and packed our clothes.......well besides me and Nino. Our clothes were also in the castle. I wonder what's gonna happen. Will they figure out who I am?

I went downstairs, still in my pjs for breakfast. I met everyone down there.

"Morning" I yawned, sitting next to Adrien

"Morning" the class said back

"I can't wait!! What do you think the castle looks like?" Alya asked while jumping in her seat

"A castle" Alix deadpanned

Alya glared at her at pushed her shoulder since they were right next to each other, "You know what I mean" Alya grumbled and Alix laughed

"I don't know" Alix said

"What do you think the princess looks like?" Rose asked

"I can't believe she didn't show at the photoshoot" Chloe whined and the class agreed with disappointed tones not knowing that the princess has been with them this entire time.

"I bet she's really really pretty and Adrien will leave Mari- trash and go to her" Chloe said while glaring at me.

"Um no I won't" Adrien protested with a mouthfull of food and I held back a laugh.

He's kinda already dating the princess

"Plus wouldn't you want him to go to you?" Ivan asked

"I mean I would love that but if I can't have him then I'd rather the princess have him then Mari-trash" Chloe said and I once again had to hold in a laugh. I saw Nino coughed to cover up his laugh.

"Nah I'll stick with this princess then the real one" Adrien said while kissing my cheek and the class awed.

"Thank you kitty" I said and kissed his cheek and the class awed again.

"Alright guys get into your disguises" Miss B. said and the class groaned but still got up to change.

My outfit was the same thing as what I always would wear, same with Nino but no headphones and hat.

When the class came down we all had our cloaks and masks on.

"Why do Mari-trash and Nino get to be out of disguise?" Chloe whined

"Because this is a disguise. We had to hide who we were in Paris as well" I said and walked out the door to the limo my parents sent.

We all got into a new limo after the class was done gawking at it..........

When we got inside the class was gawking at it again.........