Chapter 47- No Way

*Marinette's POV*

I woke up on a nice comfy bed, the sheets practically covering my face. I sat up and resisted the urge to dive back under the covers that fell and exposed me to the cool air of the room. I looked around and took in my surroundings.

From just waking up on a bed, I knew I wasn't in a hospital room. I was actually in a beautiful black and white room. My sheets were white silk while my comforter was silk white with black designs on it. The back and foot board was a matte black along with the pillows. The walls of the room were white besides the black hand-painted tree that rose up one wall and onto the ceiling. There was a black desk with a black swirly chair and a white flower vase with white and black roses in it. The carpet was a crazy white, like I was almost afraid to get out of bed I would ruin it white, and it had a huge black furry lay-down carpet in the middle.

I slowly got out of bed only to realize something..........I wasn't in the same clothes.

I swear if a guy changed me.......

I walked to the door with hesitation. Should I go out? Tikki isn't with me, she's with Plagg so she can't faze through the door and transform me into Ladybug to get out the window. I know she should be with me and not him but she was asleep and I wasn't really planning on getting kidnapped.

I decided to go out of the room; after all I was getting good vibes from this place.

I bent down and looked under the door to see if anyone was out there and there wasn't placed my hand on the cool (as in temp) golden door knob and twisted it slowly, hoping to sneak around a bit.

I walked out into the hall and down a couple steps before I saw the stairs that were lined with black.

Geez, I know I love pink but the persons like for black and white and the style is really beautiful.

I held onto the banister, obviously not trusting my cluminess, and walked down. As I walked down I had to stop to take in the amazing chandelier that was shining from the ceiling. It was breaktaking but I had to move to find out who in the world brought me to this beautiful place. This person should mean no harm, I mean I woke up in a guest bedroom so I think I'm good.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and the white tiled floor sent a shock through my bare feet from it's coldness. I walked through the house and finally found the kitchen. I looked in and didn't see anyone so I went in because I was hungry. About halfway in the kitchen I realized that I was actually standing........awesome. I walked more into the kitchen only to find a plate with my name on it.

I walked closer to it and in tiny writing the note said, 'The drawer with the pink sticky note is silverware'

Yeah this person is really nice. I'm safe. I just wonder what NICE PERSON would kidnap someone who HAPPENS TO BE THE QUEEN OF THIS COUNTRY. I opened the container and found steaming hot french toast with strawberries and powdered suger, a crossaint on the side. Since the food was steaming then that means that the person is awake..........

I looked around and saw the drawer with the pink sticky note. I walked over to it and got a fork. I then walked back to my plate, that I moved over to a bar stool, and put it down. Feeling thirsty, I walked back to the fridge and opened only to find a cup of orange juice with a note that had my name on it..........seriously?

I picked it up and closed the fridge door. I turned around and froze.

The person who kidnapped me just walked into the room. She looked at me and I gasped in shock. I was in so much shock that I dropped the glass cup of orange juice and it shattered once it hit the floor. I used the hand that dropped the cup to point at my kidnapper.

Oh my god.........

"No way" I choked out in shock and she smiled softly at me, "I-It's not p-possible"

"It's is" she spoke

I took in her appearance and it actually scared me. She looked so much like him.........like they were twins......but they weren't.

"Oh my god" I said while putting both hands over my mouth, "How?"

"I'll tell you later but you need to eat first" she said and walked up to me

My eyes were wide and I felt like crying. I HAD to be dreaming. This isn't possible. But it's happening. Holy shit. This is real.

She's alive.........

***

Hehe...........another cliffhanger........oops