Chapter 1

⚠️TW(Whole chapter)⚠️
August 29, 1988

He stood in the bathroom, sweaty hands gripping the edges of the snow white sink, tears steadily dripping down his face. It was too much to handle, he wanted to stop being a burden to everyone, stop the pain all together.

With a small cry, he did it again.

He slid the cool blade across his pale wrist and watched the large drops of maroon slowly bead up and slip into the sink.

The white porcelain was now turning red with the drops, and dizziness was forcing his small physique to sit on the floor.

He put his head in his hands and felt the blade slip out of his numb fingers. It hadn't been enough, he was sure if it.

He knew the numbness was only temporary, but he welcomed it.

He knew that as soon as he could think clearly once more, the memories would return. He would be back at square one, and it was going to hurt once again.

At least he could escape the world for now.

Edward Kaspbrak grabbed some tissues, pressed them to the wound with a wince, and then retreated to his bedroom to sleep until it was time to go to school once again the next day.

------------------------------------

He was in the woods, walking home from Richie's house after the party. Suddenly, our of nowhere, a hand came over his eyes and an arm wrapped around his small torso.

Eddie let out a gasp and struggled to get away.

"Not so fast, we haven't had our fun yet."

A low voice that was eerily familiar growled in his ear.

It was Henry Bowers. He knew what Henry was about to do, but of Eddie refused to believe it.

Henry Bowers did this with many kids, just for fun.

But Eddie never thought it would happen to him.

Eddie was roughly pushed down into the leaves and his jacket was being tugged from his body.

Eddie tried to scream, but no sound came out.

He was too small, and Bowers was nearly three heads taller than him. Eddie was completely trapped within the cage of Bowers arms.

Soon enough, Eddie could feel hands pulling at his belt and he tried to get away once again. This couldn't be happening. No. No. Everything was fading now. Thoughts swirling.

----------------------------------------

Eddie woke up with a start, sweating through his bedsheets completely.

The dream was always there, it never left him.

He hated Bowers with every fiber of his being. He hated what he had done to him. Eddie had been woken up with the same dream for the past two months, all thanks to the broken deeds of Henry Bowers.

Hey guys:) so this is a new story, but it's gonna be a pretty dark one So if that's not your cup of tea, I would recommend leaving.... Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this story, and it should get going pretty soon!!!

Word count: 492