The first chapter

Alexa Sofea stretched out as the sun shone through a thin curtain over her face. The night is over. Now the sun turns its place to illuminate the earth. She is a beautiful and cute tomboi girl. His hair lengths up to break his waist. Tuk! Tuk! Tuk! The door of his room was knocked by someone.

"Good morning sir princess!"

"Good morning." Aleza Sofea replies.

"The king told me to be ready for you," said Mak Adang.

"Get ready to where?" Asked Alexa Sofea.

"I do not know, I just do my job," said the maid.

"Oh, I'll come down," Alexa Sofea said.

"Good Lady,"

The other dayang and the other day out came from Alexa Sofea's room.

"Woi!" He said.

"I'm so sorry, I'm going to be a princess," Angry Alexa Sofea told the man.

"I want to be Princess, it's not right," said the man.

"What does that mean?" Asked Alexa Sofea.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Letters? From whom?"

"Well, I'm ready to get ready, soon after school,"

Alexa Sofea nodded and got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

.......

ring !!!! The school bell rang. Marking school ends. Alexa Sofea is still in the classroom. He was lazy to go back early. If he does not return anybody at home.

"Woi! No way back?" Asked a man.

"You're so Amar, do not you know why you're back?" Alexa Sofea asked back.

"You look back, you see you're not back, that's what I'm missing," said the man named Amar.

"Oh, let's go back and I'm tired of sitting in each other," Alexa Sofea said.

"Jomlah, I can send you back home, your school bus is gone," replied Alexa Sofea.

"Well, let's move on now," Invite Alexa Sofea.

"Let's go,"

They both went out of class.

.......

Upon arriving at a bungalow, Alexa Sofea went inside with her hands out to the room. His armpits at the top floor, the letter he got it turned into a fairy and two fairies out of the priest. Alexa Sofea is especially surprised that he does not go backwards. If not, confirm he falls on the stairs.

"Who are you? How can I get in my room?" Asked the feared Alexa Sofea.

"Sir, do not be scared, the three of us are the shepherds who are entrusted to bring your Lord back to the Kingdom of Byllzard."

"Jap-jap, do you say that I'm the Princess, please do not make it here, I'm just a regular girl," Alexa Sofea said did not believe.

"You are not a regular girl, you are the son of the Byllzard Dark King who will succeed Mr. Igor's throne," replied the blue priests.

"Impossible,if I'm the king's son, why am I here?" Asked the unbelieving Alexa Sofea.

"Later, the princess will know everything when in the Kingdom of Byllzard," the last green pale of war.

Alexa Sofea does not think long, continues to agree on the three rulers.

~Next~
~vote~
~Share~
~komen~