The eighth chapter

Kring !!!! The school bell rang. Indicates the end of school time. There is still a lot at the Academy and there is a continuation of the hostel. Except Alexa Sandara the gang. They are under big trees.

"We're here! Tomorrow we have a fight," said Princess Natashah.

"You mean?" Asked Farishah Amani.

"Tomorrow we have a fight with Grandmaster class," said Natashah Princess.

"What's the power match?" Tanya Alexa Sandra.

"Yela why?" Asked Amanda Trishah.

"You're Alex .... where's the power," Irene Shafina replied on behalf of Alexa Sandra.

"Ye jugakan.Hmm ....."

Alexa Sandra's friends are thinking of what they want to do next week.

"Assalamualaikum !! Alex okey? Ask Khairul Nizam.

"Waalaikumalamalam ... Alex okey je," Answer Alexa Sandra slowly.

"Tipu, try Alex Story Kat Abang," Khairul Nizam

"Hmm ... Just like that, tomorrow Alex's class turn to power with the Grandmaster Class," replied Alexa Sandra.

"Oh .. Tu Alex, do not worry, we'll get Alex the night we'll get power from Alex's body," said Hairul Amir.

The other siblings nodded in agreement with Hairul Amir's suggestion.

.......

The night came .. Alexa Sandra and his brothers were out of their dormitory. They are now on the pitch near their Dormitory.

"Alex, are you ready?" Asked Rayyan Naufal.

"Well, I'm ready," Alexa Sandra sighed.

"Okay, we're starting now," said Haikal Mikail.

Alexa is ready. Haikal Mikail has already fired the light. Then the light went to Alexa Sandra.

'Fuh !! Good luck, 'whispered her heart.

Alexa Sandra closed his eyes and his hands on the go. A blue light came out of his hand and he attacked Haikal Mikail bustling. Fortunately he did not.

"You dont wanna," said Alexa Sandra. Then he pulled out the sword and he pulled it on the ground. One light of ice out of the ground locks up the Haikal Mikail. Haikal Mikail can not move then Alexa takes out his Apinya and attacks Haikal Mikail once again.

"Enough for this day," said Raykal Naufal.

Haikal Mikail is like that and Alexa Sandra is normal again.

"Well done Alex, you can control your power," said Rayyan Naufal.

"Thank you guys, Alex can use power for tomorrow's match," replied Alexa Sandra.

"Together, let's go inside. It's late tonight," Invite Ridzuan Syazwan.

"Okay,"

The 8 siblings went straight to the dorm. From afar, a group of women saw them. Each of them has made a face of hate and freedom near Alexa Sandra.

~ continued ~
~ Vote ~
~ comment ~
~ share ~