Chapter Five

All students entering today have gathered at the Academy field. Before they go to class, they have to fight with the dragon and Wolf first. They will only be in class according to their respective strengths and resilience.

"Assalamualaikum and selamat sejahtera !!! Saya Puan Nazlina Principal here welcomes you all now." Said Mrs. Nazlina.

All the students there are applause.

"Okay, let's start the first test, Six then take Naga and Wofl," Mrs. Nazlina's direction.

"Good principals," replied the woman who had been carrying the caretakers.

There were 200 dragons and wofl each. Each one has created a face and fear.

"Kat in this jar, there are dragon names and wofl that you have to fight," she said.

Someone came forward to pick up a little rolled paper from the jar.

"Okay, it's okay, all you get, come on," said Mrs. Nazlina.

Pewit !!!!! The whistle sounded as the starting point.

*******

Three hours have passed. Now Alexa Sofea's turn is against. He stepped slowly towards his opponent. It's a bit scared. Wolf Sofea who is not ready yet Wolf who is in front of him steals the attack. Alexa Sofea is thrown back. His skin was torn out. Suddenly there was a bright white light from his fist. The torn leather recovered completely. All that was there was shocked.

"You really want to find out!" Angry Alexa Sofea. Her eyes turned red. There came a red light mingled with orange from his hand.

Alexa Sofea did not realize that he had released the power of Fire. The fire flashed near Wolf's attack. Again the people who were there were surprised. A single field was destroyed with the power of Alexa Sofea. Farish Hakimi comes along with her other siblings.

"Adinda stop !!!" cried Farish Hakimi.

Alexa Sofea did not hear the scream from the man. She was not in control of her power with the man attacking Alexa Sofea. He fell to the floor and his power was gone. The man and his siblings came to Alexa Sofea. The man went to Alexa Sofea and went to the treatment room.

~Next~
~komen~
~share~
~vote~