End

King Igor and his soldiers are preparing for the war with King Iskandar. The day will determine, who deserves to take the Zelfreays royalist in the byzall world.

"O my soldiers, we will fight against King Igor's kingdom, and you will all work together to eliminate the darkness of the King of Darkness, and you will have beta children against the King of Darkness," said Iskandar.

"Good Lord,"

"Both your father,"

"Daughters, I hope you will succeed, and calm down your mind all the time of battle. Forget all the feelings of love for the children of Iskandar!" Said King Igor.

"Well, my son!" Said the seventh princess.

"I'm sure we can fight them," said Khairul Nizam.

"But I can not hurt Alexa, and again when she's torn white!" Farish Hakimi replied.

"I'm the same, but we can do anything, King Iskandar is our father and we have to obey him," said Ridzuan Shazwan.

"That's right, but I have one suggestion," Hairul said.

"What's your suggestion?" K asked
Farish Hakimi.

"We call our awex-awex and gather around the big rock in the park where we will talk about what we should do," replied Hairul Amir.

"okay,"

The four call the girls with a signal through their heads and they leave when Ridzuan Syazwan opens telepathically to the park.

"What do you guys want to see us?" Asked Alexa Sandra.

"The four of us do not want to fight with you four, we do not want our loved ones," Farish Hakimi said.

"War is the name. There must be something hurt!" Amanda replied.

"Amanda, are you willing to see me in the pain of the war?" Asked Khairul Nizam.

"Ofcouselah not willing. But what do you want to do?" Asked Farishah Amani.

"It's like we combined the strength of the time the battle took place," Ridzuan Shazwan suggested.

"Four of us are enough, at least in terms of strength," said Irene Shafina.

"Hmm ..."

They are eighteen think about how to make other siblings according to their suggestions.

In the palace room ...

"Wei Eqal! I want to ask something you can not?" Tanya Ridzuan Syazwan.

"What do you want to ask?" Asked Rayyan Naufal Back.

"Are you really in love with Alys?" Asked Khairul Nizam.

"Why do you ask that?" Asked Raykal Naufal.

"Nothing, but you're willing to see Tasha getting sick and in pain?" Asked Farish Hakimi.

"Ofcouselah I do not want to. But I do not dare with your father.You're her very powerful now," replied Rayyan Naufal.

"Do you want to sit in a jerk? And follow your father's orders?" Asked Ridzuan Syazwan.

"So, what do you want me to do? There is no ideal to follow your father's orders?" Asked Raykal Naufal.

"We have to unite our power and the kingdom of King Igor and your father will perish forever," Farish Hakimi replied.

"You can betray your father?" Asked Haikal Mikail.

"Dare to save the innocent people," replied Hairul Amir.

The seven siblings nodded in agreement as well as Alexa Sandra with her friends.

Time has arrived .. Warring starts ..... All the soldiers of King Igor and King Iskandar gather in the middle of the Byzall world. They are ready to go.

"Attack !!" screamed King Igor and King Iskandar concurrently.

"Okay, do it!" Said the seven sons and daughters simultaneously. They united their strength and came out a rainbow-colored light. The ruins of the Byzall world were destroyed. The girls and boys were just sad to see the world destroyed. Not Academies, no more friends and nothing has been destroyed. They went from there and the people who were still alive, going out to find a new place.

~ end ~

Hi!!! Sorry you can only update this story. Sis is a brain for the princess and seven brother's. Finally the sis succeeded as well. Princess and seven brother's are not coming here. Sis will update volume connection 2. But no taku if sis sis will update. Because now sis is update new story. Okay wait for volume 2.

~ vote ~
~ Comment ~
~ share ~