Chapter Four

Alexa Sofea is preparing to go to school. Today is her first day of foot footage at the Queen Island Academy. The Academy is very far from his palace. Hugged for hours to get there.

"Sir princess !!" Call the lady.

"Ye dayang .. What's calling a princess?" Alexa Sofea asked.

"My daddy was waiting at the dinner table," said the maid.

"Yela, let's go down," replied Alexa Sofea.

"Good daughter," Dayang was gone.

"Good morning your dad, dad!" Who is Alexa Sofea cheerful?

"Good morning daughter, what do you want to eat?" Asked Queen Nuha.

"Nak roti aje bonda," Alexa Alexa Sofea Soft.

"How about the new school princess's daughter? Are you ready?" Asked King Igor.

"As far as your daddy is," replied Alexa Sofea, who had thrown his back.

"Yela, let your father tell Pak Mail to have a horse cart," said King Igor.

"I do not care, Alex wants to go alone, and Alex does not want anyone to know that Alex's son is a Dark King, and you do not want to be with Alex," said Alexa Sofea.

"Yela, but Princess has to remember that you are the daughter of King Igor and guard the boundaries when mingling," said Nuha Queen.

"Good Bonda," replied Alexa Sofean.

........

Upset ahead of the Byllzard Academy, Alexa Sofea stepped inside. He was stunned to look around in the barn. Come three fairies to her.

"Daughter!" Who is Blue Priest?

"Hey, what are you doing here?", Asked Alexa Sofea.

"King Igor told us the three keep the Lady over here," said the Red priest.

"Oh yela, but i'm jealous," said Alexa Sofea.

"Is she Princess?" Asked the red priest.

"From the day I do not call me Princess, I do not know who I am child of King Igor" Alexa Sofea.

"Well, we'll keep this secret," said Pari yellow.

"Come in and get the list too late," Bring a Blue Prize.

"Ah jomlah,"

The four of them continued to move toward the table.

~Next~
~vote~
~share~
~komen~