The seventh chapter

Mrs. Nazlina took Alexa Sofea into her class. The class is at the far end of the second floor. Some hours later, they both face a legendary class. Top and top class.

"I'm sorry I'm an Anime class!" Said Mrs. Nazlina.

"Ahh, what are you doing here?" Asked Mrs. Anime.

"I have a female student, and she will start in Puan Anim start today," said Mrs. Nazrina.

"Oh please come in," said Mrs. Anime.

Alexa Sofea is what the fighters get into the class. Suddenly her hair turned into gold and pink in half her hair. Mrs. Nazrina and Mrs. Anime as well as her classmates were surprised by the change of hair color of Alexa Sofea.

"Alex your hair changes half the color" Anime said.

"Is it true? "

Alexa Sofea took her hair in the comb to her shoulder. The forehead on his face grips the color of his hair.

"How can this change? I do not have any other shampoo?" Asked Alexa Sofea.

Anime monster who looked at Alexa Sofea said.

"Alexa you can sit down,"

Alexa Sofea nodded and walked in the empty spot next to Farish Hakimi.

"Daughter, why with your hair?" Asked Farish Hakimi.

"I do not know. Get into this class, keep the hair color changing," Alexa Sofea said.

"Ehem, you two know it?" Asked Anime Anime.

Farish Hakimi nodded. While Alexa Sofea shines.

"Which one is right?" Asked Mrs. Anime.

"Actually the put ..."

"I do not know him," continued Alexa Sofea.

Farish Hakimi was surprised by what Alaxa Sofea said.

"Why did the Princess say you did not know your brother?" Asked Farish Hakimi.

"The princess did not want to know our sister, and they did not want to be friends with Princess."

"Yela, my brother will know the other siblings, and my brother will keep this secret," Farish Hakimi replied.

Alexa nodded then focos to the anime master who wrote it.

~Next~
~vote~
~Share~
~komen~