Chapter Twelve

The seven couples face in front of King Igor and Queen Nuha and other Byllzard relatives. They are called for an emergency call. Each one bowed respectfully.

"I'll call you all here because there's something I'll tell you about," King Igor said.

"What does your father mean?" Asked Alexa Sandra.

"Have you ever heard about the death of King Shah Iskandar?" Asked King Igor.

"What do you mean by my dad?" Asked Ridzuan Shazwan.

"Ye father of you all, he will reappear when seven colors come out of the seven couples who have true love," said King Igor.

"And the Zelfreays world will be destroyed?" Asked Hairul Amir.

"Ye. Tu who calls you all, and I have an assignment for you all,"

"Assignment? What's your dad's assignment?" Tanya Alexa Sandra.

"The task of finding King Shah Iskandar and destroying him,"

"What do you mean, kill our own father?" Asked Farish Hakimi.

King Igor nodded.

"We should kill our own father," said Rayyan Naufal, "from our little one, never to have the love of a real father," said Rayyan Naufal.

"Yes sir, we can not kill our own father," Haikal Mikail replied.

"We know Tuangku and Bonda Nuha look after us and take care of us from childhood until now, but we can not afford to kill your own father," said Raykal Naufan.

"You're seventeen, you can all go," King Igor's direction.

The seven sons and daughters went and got out of the meeting room.

"Rash, are you okay?" Asked Alexa Sandra.

"Alex, what should I do?" Asked Farish Hakimi.

"I do not even know what to say," Amanda Trishah said.

"I did not want to kill our father," said Khairul Nizam.

"Yeah, I know you have to be patient," Farishah Amani replied.

"I'm really dead," replied Rayyan Naufal.

"You do not think so much, you have to be calm," said Princess Alyshah.

"Hmm .. Okay," replied Raykal Naufal.

"When we go to sleep, we'll think how we can do it," Cristina Batrishah's direction.

"Thank you for being with me," said Haikal Mikail.

"Alright." Answer Irene Shafina.

"You're my friend tonight," Ridzuan Shazwan made a request.

"Okay, Alex's friend Rash," replied Alexa Sandra.

They went into their respective rooms. Except Alexa Sandra and Farish Hakimi are still in the chair near the flower garden.

Empress Juwita walks to the underground staircase or is called as a secret room. He brings together food and drinks.

"Kanda! It's time for us to reply to King Igor," said Queen Nuha.

"Patient Adinda, not yet another time, we wait for the arrival of our seven sons," replied Raja Shah Iskandar.

"Assalamualaikum ayahnda, bonda!" Farish Hakimi greeted.

"Waalaikumalamalam your father's sons, what kind of dance was this dance?" Asked Raja Shah Iskandar.

"Yes, but it's best to play the feelings of Alexa Sandra and his friends," said Rayyan Naufal.

"Right, they're stupid, they do not know we just pretend to love them," replied Rayyan Naufal.

"Well done Putra-Putra, just like your father's children," said Raja Shah Iskandar.

Farish Hakimi, Khairul Nizam, Hairul Amir and Ridzuan Shazwan just silence. They could not destroy the hearts of their beloved girls. But at the same time, they love King Shah Iskandar, their own father.

"Four of you are interrupted, do not you?" Asked Empress Juwita.

"We are full," replied Hairul Amir.

"Your father did not like you to make love with the children of Igor and his friends," Directed by Raja Shah Iskandar.

"Good Dad, we're back to the hostel first," Farish Hakimi replied.

The seven sons also left the residence of the King Iskandar.

"You want to watch them," said Raja Shah Iskandar.

"All right, Dinda's back to the palace," replied Queen Juwita.

King Shah Iskandar nodded.

'You wait! I'm going to make you and your lover live a sensory, 'whispered bad little heart of King Shah Iskandar.

~ continued ~
~ Vote ~
~ comment ~
~ share ~