Chapter Six

Seven siblings were not happy to sit down. He feared King Igor could know his unconscious daughter. The door of the treatment room is open on someone. The seven siblings turned to the door. They were surprised that King Igor, Queen Nuha and their cubs came.

"How can I get this child?" Asked King Igor.

"There was a test against the dragon and the wolf, but Princess did not realize that he had come out and destroyed the Academy field, and Rish was forced to attack Alexa Sofea for the safety of the Academy," Farish Hakimi said, looking down. He did not dare to see King Igor's face.

"If that's the case, let's see the principal and finish all this," King Igor said.

"Daddy!" Call Alexa Sofea with eyes closed.

"Daughter's daughter's been a princess, okay, okay, let's go back to the palace," said King Igor.

"Princess is okay, daddy, princess, do not want to go back to the palace, princess want to study here," replied Alexa Sofea.

"But .."

"I want to give her a Princess, she's got her, they can take care of the Princess, and there are three roles to care for her daughter, do not worry," said the Queen Nuha.

"Well, your dad does not force you, and you're seven, I'm sure you'll keep the Princess, if anything happens to Princess, you're ready to be punished," King Igor said.

"Good Lord," said the seven men slowly.

******

All the students around there looked at Alexa Sofea with a strange face. It's as though he's a stranger to block it. But he does not care what they say he thinks just to learn to control the power.

"Hi!" Who is Anatashah's daughter?

"Hi!" Replied Alexa Sofea.

"Can we sit here?" Asked Amanda Trishah.

"Please," replied Alexa Sofea.

"Do not you eat?" Asked Princess Natashah.

"Not hungry, call me Alexa je, I'm here as a student as a kid instead of Son of King Igor," Alexa Sofea said.

"All right." Farishah Amani replied.

"Look, here's a tear we're looking for," said Crishtina Batrishah.

"Tah .. One school never find you," Irene Shafina said.

"I'm sorry to see you, we're looking at Alexa here and here," said Princess Natashah.

"That's right," said Amanda Trishah.

"It's okay to call him by name, which is why you are going to kill," said Irene Shafina.

"He's called Alexa, we're gonna call him by name," replied Putri Alyshah.

Alexa Sofea just smiled. She is grateful for someone to make friends with her.

~ continued ~
~komen~
~share~
~vote~