Chapter Three

Dinner time arrived. King Igor and his relatives gathered. Just Alexw Sofea je still has not. Maybe it's busy getting ready for a coat. Princess Juwita and her seven children came.

"Well, eat this big? Anyone want to come? Or have a ceremony?" Asked the queen Juwita.

"2 * 2 once in the same time," said Nuha Queen.

"What do you mean?" Asked Queen Juwita.

"Then you'll know," replied King Igor.

"Good night dad, daddy ?!" Who is Alexa Sofea happy?

"Good night Princess Let's sit next to the bonda," replied the queen Nuha.

Alexa Sofea nodded and threw her back.

"Can eat it? Alex is hungry From school do not eat" Alexa Sofea said.

"Take care of your daughter .. Ni all the kids, Cook for you," replied the Queen Nuha.

"Yeah, you can eat .. Bismilah !!" Alexa Sofea reads prayer.

"Ehem .." Empress Juwita smiled.

Alexa Sofea stopped eating.

"Try to tell Kakanda and you explain who this girl is?" Asked Queen Juwita.

"Oh by Alexa Sofea, Anaknda beta and Permaisuri Nuha," Igor said.

"The girl is here? How can she get here?", Asked Farish Hakimi.

"Why? I'm tired of being stabbed for fear of falling to the Princess?" Asked King Igor back.

"It's not like Daddy, but it's just as bizarre as he's been years ago, so it's all there is to it, so what's the reason people say," said Ridzuan Shazwan.

"That's all you do not have to worry about," said King Igor.

"Good Ayahnda," said the seven brother's.

The so-called Alexa Sofea, resumed from his place.

"Where do you want your daughter to go, your food is not enough," she said.

"Alex is full, I'm going to get the wind in the park," Alexa Alexa said.

"All right, be careful when the parents send the food to the garden," said Queen Nuha.

"Do not worry, Alex is full,"

With one step he went straight to the park.

"Daughter, forgive us both, I do not think the girl is still with us," Farish Hakimi and Ridzuan Shazwan say.

King Igor was silent and continued eating. The dinner atmosphere was quiet.

~ continued ~
~Vote~
~share~
~komen~