Chapter Eleven

"Hi guys!" Who is Alexa Sandra?

"Alexa? This you?" Asked Amanda Trishah.

"Ye this is me. Why?" Asked Alexa Sandra.

"You're pretty much like a princess" Reply Cristina Batrishah.

"Of course he's a princess, and I'm the son of King Igor and the queen," said Irene Shafina.

"I'm sorry I did not tell you that I'm a princess, I'm afraid I'm not going to be friends with you anymore," replied Alexa Sandra.

"Takpe, we understand, we're friends forever," said Princess Natshah.

"Right, let's dance," Invite Princess Alysha.

"Jom" Reply to the six daughters simultaneously.

The dancing dance began. Each has a partner unless the seven sons and daughters still have no spouse.

"Wei, we're not going to sit here," said Hairul Amir.

"That's right, we're the only one who has no partner," replied Ridzuan Shazwan.

"There's Alexa and my friends there, and we're trying to get them to dance," Raykal Naufal gave a cursor.

"Okay, they do not even mingle," said Rayyan Naufal.

"Eyh, where is Rash?" Asked Khairul Nizam.

"Tu ah She is dancing with Alexa," said Ridzuan Shazwan.

"What's more," asked Rayyan Naufal.

The six of them walked towards Alexa Sandra's friends.

"Ladies, can we dance?" Tanya Hairul Amir.

Friends of Alexa Sandra looked at each other and nodded. They went straight to the middle. The dancing guests stopped. Only the seven sons and daughters in the middle of the dancing dance. Suddenly the song turns. Automatic romantic atmosphere. Only Candles and fireflies are on.

"Alexa, you're so pretty tonight," praised Farish Hakimi.

"Ah right," replied Amanda Trishah.

"Your oath is beautiful," praised Khairul Nizam.

"It's okay to play this oath," said Farishah Amani.

"You do not believe me, I swear," said Hairul Amir.

"Yela, what's your lack of handsome," said Princess Alysha.

"Do not let my heart be open?" Asked Rayyan Naufal.

"I love you, and I do not like to eat," said Princess Natasha.

"Hmm ... Do not you want to be my life?" Asked Raykal Naufal.

"It's too early for us to start a relationship," Cristina Batrishah replied.

"But I did love you," Haikal Mikail replied.

"We are new to this," said Irene Shafina.

"I know, but I really hope that you will receive me," replied Ridzuan Shazwan.

"If you did, I agree," replied Alexa Sandra.
Suddenly seven lights out of the pair.

Relatives of Byllzard and guests who were surprised to see the light. The seven outracks and princesses swirled themselves as floating.

"Wow the color is beautiful, it's like a runner but there's a black color," said the queen

"It's beautiful, I do not think it's as beautiful as I've been, it's just a prophecy that we'll hear that one day there will be seven colors when the seven ad pairs have true love," replied Queen Juwita.

"And there will be a hangover going on soon," King Igor said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Queen Nuha.

"Raja Shah Iskandar will reappear and reopen all the kingdoms in the Zelfreays world" Answer Raja Igor.

"If Raja Shah Iskandar reappear, what about the Byllzard government?" Asked Queen Juwita.

"The answer is ruined," Igor, who was already worried.

The guests of Byllzard were stunned with the light. They are unaware that the Zelfreays world will be destroyed.

Sorry that the times are not best. I'm not ideal. Ideal I am now just for my drama script. Nor was I forced to brainwash for updates. Anything to follow 'princess and seven brothers', but the old story is not the best.

~ continued ~
~ vote ~
~ comment ~
~ share ~