The ninth chapter

The time has come. All Master and Grandmaster students have gathered at the Academy field. Each one has got an opponent set by Mrs. Anime. Alexa Sandra can fight against Baby a.k.a leader Grandmaster.

"Are you all ready?" Asked Anime Anime.

"Dah," Grandmaster n Master's class reply simultaneously.

"Well, let's start now,"

Pewitt !!!!! The sound of the whistle sounds. One by one fights with each other. Now Alexa Sofea's turn is a fight.

"Hi, you're a new boy, because it's never been seen," Grandmaster's Leader said.

"Yeah, I'm Alexa,"

"I'm Baby, so here we are enemies.

"Okay,"

They both are ready for the opponent.

Pritt !!!! The whistle sounded.

Baby has already issued an orange light from her palm. Then throw it at Alexa Sandra. Fortunately Alexa Sandra can avoid it. Now it's his turn to get out of power.

Cing !!! One evening appeared in his hand. The pendulum was light blue ice and he flattened his pendang kr kr against his opponent. His opponent had evaded. He was just what his buds were on the ground and the roots of the leaves came out of the ground tied up both his opponent's feet. With this opportunity, Alexa Sandra releases light and water to the frightened baby. The light of the water suddenly turns into a sharp ice. Baby cries out pain in her stomach due to the sharp ice.

"Okay enough to come here," said Mrs. Anime.

Alexa Sandra hurriedly ran toward the baby.

"I'm sorry I can not control it," said Alexa Sandra.

"No, it's not your fault, it's customary," replied Baby.

"Okay,"

The baby's wounds were fully recovered.

"Congratulations Alexa, you made it to the semi finals," said Mrs. Anime.

"Thank you," replied Aleza Sandra.

"Tahnia wey can enter the final," Irene Shafina.

So is the other friends.

"Thank you for being surport for me when I buy you food," says Alexa Sandra.

"Jom," the seven of them walked towards the Academia kaferia.

Farish Hakimi and his siblings came to Alexa Sandra and the gang.

"Exuse me, can we join people once?" Tanya Hairul Amir.

"Sure, sit down," Amanda Trishah said.

"Thank you, Actualy we came here to invite you to come to the palace. We have a small ceremony to officiate the arrival of new family members as well as the occasion of the inauguration of a new daughter," said Raykal Naufal.

"Oh, all invited to come?" Asked Farishah Amani.

"Ye are one of our academics," said Haikal Mikail.

"We missed going," said Princess Alysha.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," replied Ridzuan Sazwan.

"Sokay," said Princess Natashah.

The seven men went away.

"It's our series that we go to the palace of Byllzard," said Farishah Amani as unbelieving.

"Well, they just picked us up," replied Irene Shafina.

"That's right, what are you wearing tonight?" Asked Princess Alysha.

"Wear a dress or a gown? Where is beauty?" Asked Amanda Trishah.

"I do not know.Well Alexa where you live?" Tanya Natashah's daughter.

"Look at what's going on in the palace," Alexa Alexa asked, getting up from her place.

"Where are you going?" Tanya Cristina Batrishah.

"I'm back, I'm not feeling well," said Alexa Sandra.

"Okay,"

Alexa Sandra went off.

~ Connected ~
~ vote ~
~ comment ~
~ share ~