The tenth chapter

Alexa Sandra slammed his body on the sofa. He was thinking. How about an academy I know I am the son of King igor and Queen Nuha. The door of the dorm room was opened by his brothers.

"Amboi is quick to go back? Is not there any caffeine?" Asked Raykal Naufal.

"That's right Kaferia, Alexa is back to the hostel because the body was ill when fighting," replied Alexa Sandra.

"Yela, it's quick to take a shower, we'll just go back to the Palace," said Ridzuan Sazwan.

"Well, now I'm lazy to go back to the Palace," replied Alexa Sandra.

"Why do you say that? Alexa does not like to go back to the palace?" Asked Hairul Amir.

"Do not like it. But ...."

"What to do !?" Cut Farish Hakimi.

"Then one academy will know that Alexa is a child to the King and the game is Byllzard," said Khairul Nizam.

"What about that?" Asked Rayyan Naufal.

"Yela what's up,"

"Alexa Chill je ... Let them know who Alexa is in school, they do not want to be friends with Alexa, where are they going to celebrate with Alexa," said Khairul Nizam.

"Well, they'll be friends with Alexa because of the king's son and queen of Byllzard, if they're away, let's get sad with Alexa Rasa, do not want to be friends with the King and the queen of darkness," replied Alexa Sandra.

"Hmm .. Later we have another citer, it's fast ready, we'll use teleport balii palace,"

"Okay,"

Each of them went into the room to prepare what should be taken to the palace.

....

The ceremony came .... Alexa Sandra saw himself in the mirror. Get her handsome that night. She wears a dress like her Daughter's Hair in her hair up and her face in a thin make up.

Tuk! Tuk! Tuk! Alexa Sandra's room door knocked.

"Go in, the door is not the key," Alexa Arah pointed in.

Enter the seven brothers.

"You're beautiful Alexa!" Praised farish Hakimi.

"Thank you. Rash what's least," replied Alexa Sandra.

"Rash je? Are we sixthly not handsome?" Tanya Ridzuan Shazwan.

"Alolo .. All Handsome's elder brother, but Rash is the most handsome," Alexa Alexa is right.

"Rash cover a little, do not get torn pants," Perli Hairul Amir.

Hahaha .. One Alexa room sounded laughing at eight.

Many guests attend the Byllzard Palace. Everything from relatives in the highway. People of the Byllzard kingdom were invited to attend. Increasingly lively with the friends of the Queen Island Academi

"The arrival of King Igor and Queen Nuha and her daughter Alexa Sandra and the seven sons," said the head of the council.

They sat in their own places. Alexa Sandra dumps her pockets next to Nuha Queen. All students of Queen Island Academic are surprised when the name of Alexa Sandra is called.

"Is Alexa Alexa a son King and Queen Byllzard?" Asked the girl.

"We know anyone, we think Alexa is just ordinary people," she said.

"That's right, we've got a lot to err on Alexa, how do we have to deal with him?" Igor, who did not know that, was wrong with the law, "said his friend again.

"I'm sorry to hear that King Igor knows we have a problem with his daughter," replied the woman who started to fear.

"Tu Alexa is it?" Asked Irene Shafina.

"Where?" Asked Amanda Trishah.

"Kat seat of the plague," said Putri Alyshah.

"Ah ah Tu Alexa, where can he be with the relatives of Byllzard?" Tanya Cristina Batrishah.

"I do not know," said Princess Natashah.

"Well, Alexa is the king's son and queen of the kingdom of Byllzard," said Farishah Amani.

"It's okay, it's time to fight King Igor and his relatives come to the treatment room where Alexa is hurt," replied Amanda Trishah.

The six daughters were silent and entertained the songs that were rotated.

~ continued ~
~ vote ~
~ comment ~
~ share ~