Chapter 4 - The Answer

A/N: I know this is short but I am currently very busy with school and sports. Also I'm trying to keep things realistic, so sorry for no Smut but later in the story there will be. Anyway....

3rd Person P.O.V.

"BAZZZAA!" Cray squeled in his high pitched schoolgirl voice. "You gettin' a bit personal aren't ya?".
"What sort of question is that?" Elliot moaned. Bazz smiled sheepishly.
"Do I seriously have to answer that?" Elliot questioned.
"Yep a dare's a dare!" Cray laughed.
"Fine but I'm not answering with Kath around" Elliot argued. Bazz and Cray agreed and Kath was sent to the bedroom.
"Alright Musey what's your answer?" Bazz questioned interragationly.
Elliot paused and finally spoke, saying a few words. "Yes. But I'm way out of her league" he said sadly.
"Aha I knew it!" Cray screamed. "Don't worry buddy we'll help you".
"How?" Elliott asked, annoyed he had just given up his secret.
"Well"Bazz started, but Kath walked back in.
"So, shall we continue?" Kath asked, unsure if what just happened as she was polite enough to not hear what Elliot had to say.

Throughout the whole game Bazza and Cray kept looking at Elliot, and Elliot kept looking at Kath, wondering if she knew.

She didn't.

Please tell me what you think and give me some feedback! P.S don't hate me for the short chapter there's a long one soon.