Chapter 7- Head over heels

Elliot flopped onto the sofa. He didn't know what to do with Kath. Did she need a doctor? He decided to leave her he and see what would happen. Elliot got ready to relax, when all of a sudden Cray ran into the room, an excited look on his face. Bass was walking behind him. Cray almost jumped on Elliot whilst high-pitch squealing his name.
"What?" Elliot asked, the tiredness radiating from his voice.
"On come on Elliot. We saw you and her! You love her it is so obvious." Replied Cray
"What do you mean?" Elliot said, trying to act confused.
" ELLIOT! You're falling head over heels for her! "
"Just like how she fell just then" Bazz said quirckily.
"Bazz that's not funny she could of fallen and cracked open her head!" Elliot protested. " anyway that was just an act of kindness" Elliot lied.
Bazz and Cray just walked off laughing, not falling for Elliot's lie. Elliot just held his head and groaned.

1 day later

Kath walked into Elliot's room and saw him lying on his bed. He looked up and smiled.
"How are you feeling kath?" He asked
"Good thanks, I've just got a light headache. Thanks so much for helping me yesterday" She replied
"No worries it was the least i could do" he said sweetly.
"Thanks" She said again and walked out the room passing his 1 million subscriber plaque. She gently shut the door and entered the cold corridor. The blizzard was supposed to end the next day, and with it the cold prisonous  feel of the house - because they would be able to go outside and have electricity and heating once again. Times were looking up.

A/n: as I promised another chapter coming later today! Hope everyone had a great christmas!