Chapter 12 - Nightmares and Bazza

The next day, Bazza came home from visiting his family and was catching up with Cray, Elliot and Kath in the kitchen. They hadn't told Bazza about the rape incident, and it still hurt to talk about. But they did, and Bazz was supportive to all of them, especially Kath. After they had talked about the dark subject they decided to all play a game of fortnite for their channels. It was full of memes and Cray loot stealing and Elliot carrying and Bazz dying and Kath laughing and stuff like that. They had lots of fun, and in the evening they all hung out in the lounge, talking and drinking.

Elliot's arm ached like hell, but he was trying not to show it as he laughed and talked with the others. The only explanation he had was the sweetly connected last punch the man had launched at him, and that all the adrenaline he had been fuelled with had made him not notice the pain. He thought no-one had noticed - but of course, caring Kath had.
"What's wrong with your arm Elliot?" She asked sweetly in the way that always made Elliot smile.
"Not sure really" he replied truthfully. "It's just aching and hurts to use, I think it's from the drunkard actually"
"Aww I'm sorry" Kath replied. "Thanks so much again for saving me then, I hope you get better soon"
"Thanks, me too".

After they were all worn out, the awesome 4 decided to get a good sleep and get up and do something the next day, to get there minds off the nightmare that has happened in the last few days, and to be relaxed and ready to make more great content- after all it was summer holiday in most places around the world, and that meant all YouTube videos and streams were doing better than normal.

Elliot woke, for no reason that he knew but he did. It was almost q 1am and Elliot knew he wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep if he didn't get back up and stretch and work his muscles before heading back to sleep. All he got up and decided to do a round of the house before going back to sleep. He left his room, but as he passed Kath's he heard noises of terror. He entered the room quickly not knowing what he would find.
"Get away from me!" Kath screamed, still asleep.
Oh no, she's having a nightmare Elliot thought. What do I do?
Elliot moved to Kath and gently shook her shoulder. No response.
"Kath" he whispered. No response.
He shook her again, harder. Nothing. Not even a stir.
"Help me! HELPP!" Kath screamed again.
"Kath wake up!" Elliot said, almost shouting. Nothing.
"Kath!" Elliot shouted.
He shook her violently.
"Kath!"
"Kath wake up!"
"KATHHHH!"