Chapter 13- Therapist

"KATHHHHHHH"
Kath abruptly snapped out of her nightmare and shot up sweating and very much out of breath. She her eyes adjusted and she found her face was inches away from Elliotts'.
"Hey are you alright?" Elliott questioned.
"Yeah sure - actually no not really" Kath stuttered. "I just see him everywhere and he haunts me and I can't sleep without my mind creating these stupid dreams and I always see him and if it wasn't for you I-"
"Kath, Kath" Elliot soothed. "It's ok, I'm here and he's not and he isn't coming back. You're safe"
"Thanks and I know, but I keep getting these thoughts and I see him everywhere and I just want him gone."
"Get some sleep Kath. You need it. Think about the good things"
"Ohh I don't know. I'd feel a lot safer if you slept beside me" Kath asked.
"Fine. Just for you Kath because I'm such a good friend" Elliot joked. Elliot made his way into Kath's bed and settled in next to her.
"Reminds me of the blizzard" Kath said.
"Hmmm, but not quite as cold" Elliot agreed. Kath snuggled in to Elliott's side and immediately fell asleep, but Elliot pondered whether the act was to gain the feeling of affection, safety or warmth. His questioning thoughts swirled around his mind as his dream girl laid asleep on his chest. Elliot too fell asleep not long after.

A/n: OMG it's school holidays so there should be more updates I'm so excited thanks for all the support thank you thank you bye c ya why am I still talking I don't know thanks bye