Chapter 14 - The Awakening and Click

Kath snapped out of a deep, dreamless sleep - it was 7:11 am and she was resting on Elliott's chest. She remembered the events of last night and shuddered, before quickly thinking of something else. She felt Elliot stir under her, and she decided to get off him as she didn't want to be rude or anything. She still didn't know her feelings for Elliot. She liked him she had realised but could she? Did he like her only as a friend? Is it good they were only friends? Would asking to be more ruin their friendship? Did Elliott even like her back? Probably not she presumed. Oh well, just another piece of shit in her shitty life. Well, some of it was shit. Some was absolutely awesome, like her friends, her family, her job, the click house.....

Elliott snapped open his eyes, awaking his slumber. He looked around and saw Kath next to him, staring deeply into space.
"Hey Kath are you alright?" Her asked.
"Yeah fine thanks actually, you?" Kath lied.
"Yeah good thanks. What do u want to do today?"
"Ummmm....."
"We could make breakfast and surprise Bazz and Cray?" Elliot suggested.
"Yeah sure! Kath replied.

45 minutes later and Elliott and Kath had finished making the breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, Beans, Toast, Tomato, Hash Browns, you name it. They called down Bazza and Cray.
"Wow this looks amazing thanks guys!" Cray said as he came down, looking tired af.
"No worries" Elliot said.
"You even did me some Bazz water. You guys are the best!" Bazza said as he came down the stairs sleepily. Everyone laughed.

10 minutes later when everyone had just finished and were talking, they heard a loud knock at the door. It went something like BANG BABANG. Anyway, they all jumped in shock, it was only just gone 9am. Elliot went to open the door, and he saw...

"YEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!" Lannan screamed as he walked into the building. "How are you Elliot?"
"Good thanks, come on in"

Lannan joined them at the table, and then Bazza realised why he was there.
"Oh shit we were filming that click video today!" Bazza shouted.
"Yeah it's about time someone fucking realised" Lannan joked and everyone laughed.
Then Grace and Lauren and all the other Click camera and producer guys walked in and they began work on the latest click video.

They filmed Click Pictionary, and they all had great fun making fun of other people's drawings, messing up themselves and generally just having a good time, and making a good video. At the end of the day everyone was tired, so after having dinner they all watched a movie and went to bed.

A/N
Hey everyone, I hope you are enjoying the story.
Everyone keeps asking me about my upload schedule. I do upload and update reguarly it just takes me a while as in am so busy. Thanks for all the love and support, 12000 views is just insane and of course I read all of your lovely comments and appreciate all your votes.
So thanks from me, see you in the next one!
Stay Cray
And Stay Lufu, Bazz, Lazar, Musey, Fresh and Lachy.
534 words btw