Chapter 6 - There for you

Kath's P.O.V

I woke, but my head was groggy and vision partially blurred. I sat up and looked around. A dim light was peeking around the yellow curtains, illuminating the room. Elliot was led next to me sleeping. He looks kinda cute, I thought. I got up out of the warm bed and onto the cold room, and instantly regretted it.

Elliott's P.O.V

I felt Kath's warm body leave my side, and it caused me to break my deep slumber. I looked up and saw Kath heading out the door towards the kitchen. I got out and followed her down.

Kath's P.O.V

My head was pounding as I walked down the hall to the kitchen and I had no idea why. I could hardly keep my balance. Something felt wrong. As I got to the end of the hall I felt myself falling, my legs crumbling beneath my heavy body. I braced myself for the hard impact of the cold ground - but it never came. I looked up to see myself dangling in Elliott's arms. He was smiling weakly at me.
"Thanks" I slurred.
"Kath are you ok?" Elliott asked in a worried tone.
"Not really" I replied honestly.
"Come on i'll take you to your bed so you can rest". Elliott picked me up easily in his strong arms. He lifted up the covers of my bed and gently laid me in.
"Thanks" I muttered again.
"What's the matter?" He asked.
"I don't know, I've got a throbbing headache and I can't control myself".
"Do you want a painkiller?" He said.
"Yes please". He was gone for a minute, then returned with the painkillers and a glass of water.
"Kath if you need me call my name" Elliot said before returning to his room.
"I will" I replied sleepily, then drifted into slumber.

A/n: thanks for reading! I don't really know where to take this story so please leave your ideas down in the comments!

Cold Cuddles - Muserfruit Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें