ben/rosalie.9

7:53am. I woke up in my old house and felt another body in the bed. I jumped a little then realised Ben had slept with me. He looked so peaceful and cute I just wanted to snuggle him but we are taking it slow.

"Good morning, Rosa." He smiled a little but still had his eyes shut.
"Good morning, Ben."
"By the way we are going to my parents house tonight because it's my Izzy's birthday." He'd opened his eyes now and he yawned as he was waiting for my response. "It's quite a fancy ordeal, my younger sister is quite the drama queen." He chuckled just thinking about her and it made my heart melt.

"Are you sure you want me to attend? It is just we are taking things slow yet we are meeting each other's families in the space of two days." He smirked and placed his arms either side of me in a press-up position, not touching me and my breath hitched a little.

"I have already told Isabel about you and she is ecstatic. Would not want to disappoint a my little sister on her 12th birthday would we?" He whispered as he got to the end and came closer to me with every word. I pushed him off with a laugh. Ben lay face down on the bed and let out a tremendous sigh.

"Don't guilt trip me you bastard!" I laughed as I hit him with a pillow. He looked at me with a stern look and I couldn't help but cower a little at his response. His face softened, letting me know the stern face was a joke, and he grabbed my feet. We spent the rest of the morning having deep chats and relentless tickle fights. Even though it is so soon after Harold, I feel myself slowly falling for him and his rosy cheeks and gorgeous smile. He has had to grow up so fast in order to take control of his business and make his billions.

"Right, let's get going, we need to buy a dress for you to wear tonight. The party starts at 5:30pm then when Isabel is off to bed there's an after party of sorts but of course we do not have to attend." I shook my head a little.

"No, it's fine, really. With all that's happened to me this past couple of weeks I am sure I need to socialise with people other than the CEO of BlueWave and my parents." He nodded as a thank you and we got dressed, said a quick goodbye to my parents and set off for the centre of London.

11:58am.

"Ben, that is hideous! Put it back!" I laughed as he held up a lime green puffy dress with diamante sparkles all over the bodice. We mulled around in Chanel, Dior and Prada but nothing in particular caught my eye that was appropriate for a princess party. We eventually strolled into a little boutique on Oxford Street and I saw the most beautiful dress. It was a cocoa-creamy coloured chiffon dress which was floor length and the loveliest little flowers floated down the side of the dress. It was definitely the one.

"This one?" I asked Ben holding up the dress, in hopes he would approve.

"Most appropriate. Isabel is going to think there's a real Princess attending her ball." He smiled and we walked over to the cashier. I pulled my purse out but Ben swatted it away. I looked at him in astonishment. The dress was £1,260.20 and I couldn't let him spend that much on me after all he's done.

"I have it covered, Rosa, you have done me the kindness and Isabel the kindness of excepting our invitation. The least I can do is pay for your attire." I sighed but finally accepted, however, I would be paying him back or returning the favour in time.

12:37pm. Ben and I were walking back to the car, my arm linked with his as he described Isabel to me. She sounded completely wonderful and sassy.

*click, click* "Rosalie! Are you and Mr. Hardy dating so soon after your husband's scandal?!" Ben wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we kept our heads down.

"Rosalie! We understand your husband was arrested for grieves bodily harm and domestic violence, what are your views on the matter?!" I felt my breath getting quicker and my palms getting sweatier. My breathing was completely unstable as we got into the car. Tears were streaming down my face as I was reminded of my ex-husband.

"Rosalie." He laughed in a psychotic manner. "There's no way in hell you are getting out of this! That's the funny thing. Our parents would be oh, so disappointed if you were to tell them, ad you don't want that do you?" I shook my head as he dragged the knife around my face, he sliced my lip with the knife and I screamed out in pain.

As I was hyperventilating, I could her Ben's muffled voice trying to get me to calm down. I eventually did and after about half an hour crying into Ben's arms, we set off home.

"You know, we don't have to go this evening if you're not up to it." I turned to his from resting my head against the window on our way home.

"N-no Ben, it's your little sister's princess birthday party and I know for a fact you wouldn't miss that for the world." I turned back to the window, trying to turn myself back to normal. Ben is the only thing keeping me alive right now and I have finally realised I am falling hard for Hardy.

ben

"N-no Ben, it's your little sister's princess birthday party and you wouldn't miss that for the world." The truth is, of course I love my little sister more than anything, but I would miss it for the world. At the moment Rosa is my world and there is nothing she can do to me to change that.