ben/rosalie.11

Our lips pressed together and it was pure heaven. The light shone through my blinds and the strips shone on Rosalie's face, lighting her beautiful features up perfectly. I'd wanted to do that since I met her a year ago dancing away at her Father's party. She said she loved me. Love. I've never been in love, but I think this could be it.

"Rosa-" She cut me off with another kiss. Then smiled.
"Carry on Ben." She smiled and let me continue while wrapping her arms around my waist. We were completely infatuated with each other. Me more so than her but even with the situation she shows me affection.

"Are you sure you love me? Like you Rosalie Alexandra Buckingham are in love with me?" She room a step back and held my hands. My hands shook a little in contact with hers. She has such an affect on me and there was nothing I could do to hide that. I fear the day we aren't with each other.

"It's you Ben Hardy, it's always been you. I never saw it before, when I was with Harry. You literally came to see me every week and barely said a word however, you just wanted to see me and that's all that matters. You've done more for me than anyone could for me in a lifetime, Ben. Yes, I was contemplating it myself but I am in love with you Mr. Hardy." Ok. Right. Shit. I feel myself getting a little emotional at this...just because of the drinks. I grinned from ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat! The drinks again...of course. I smashed my lips on hers once again and we re-joined the party.

7:42am. I lay in bed with Rosalie under my arm, her small body was cuddled into my chest. I admired her until I felt her long eyelashes bat against my skin. She looked up at me and smiled.
What did I do to deserve this or her?

"Morning Mr. Hardy." She nuzzled her face into the pillow but I pulled her on top of me and kissed her nose.

"I've got to go to work today darling." She pouted and moved off me, crossing her arms. "I'm sorry, the company will not run itself!" I got out of bed and received a tap on the bum with Rosa's foot. I jumped a little and made my way to the dressing room.

"Ben, someone bought my house darling. The moving in day for my new home is within 1-2 days." I was slipping my navy jumper on over my white shirt when I heard the amazing news. I ran to the bed and engulfed her in a long squeeze. She giggled as my hair tickled her.

"That's amazing news. However, I will miss you when you're gone." She stroked my hair gently and ran her fingers through my conditioned head.

"And I'll miss you, but you know we are taking things slow. There's no need to rush or label anything, we are spending time together and falling in love. What more could you want than that?" I looked up her, causing her hands to move from my hair to each side of my face.

"You've just confirmed everything I have ever thought about you Rosa. And you're probably going to be the love of my life. I'd give up my lifestyle and the company I built from the ground up when I was 20 if it meant you could be in my life. I wouldn't want to have it any other way." She brought my face up to hers and we shared a long, passionate kiss. Her lips tasted like bubblegum, I'm assuming she'd just put some lip balm on. "But now, I really do have to go now." I laughed and walked out of the bedroom. I have a feeling Rosalie Buckingham is going to be with me forever.

rosalie

1:23pm. I had all my things packed in boxes in the garage and I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. I felt as if I was mourning my old life and moving into a new chapter. I had lost so much. My house, the supposed love of my life, my sanity and the ability to trust again. I trusted Harry with my life and he abused it. My Ben. He showed me that I deserved a second chance in finding the love of my life. He symbolises my second chance and I can't blow it on the pretences of my disastrous marriage. I had to take full advantage of this chance of a happy life with a man who loves me with all his soul.

I decided to go to BlueWave around 2:00pm to bring Ben some lunch and a coffee. I'm sure he's having a stressful first day back since he took leave off to look after me. I'd arrived outside the executive BlueWave building. I could already see the hustle and bustle inside and was not looking forward to taking the lift up 16 floors to 'Mr. Hardy's' office. As I entered the building I could see huge bouquets of blue, white and black flowers from my shop dotted around the reception and either side of the lift. He's so sweet.

"Excuse me ma'am, do you have authority to go beyond this point." I wanted to say 'my boyfriend is Ben Hardy' but I don't know what we are.
"I'm here to bring Mr. Hardy some lunch...?" I don't know why I said that in such a questionable way because I literally was there to bring him lunch. The man raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. What's his problem?

I felt a hand on my waist.

"Is there a problem Charlie?" I could sense Ben was coming to my immediate rescue. He shook his head and walked away, nervously.

"Ben I never knew you'd have that effect on people." I gave him his food and coffee and he smiled.
"You've got to be assertive darling."
"Well, the problem is, I'm probably going to be visiting a lot and I can't really say that I'm your friend because we're definitely more than friends." He raised an eyebrow.

"What are you saying?" I looked down a little nervously.
"Well I just think I need to say you're my boyfriend or partner or love of my life." He smiled again and lifted me off the ground in a crushing hug.

"If that's what you want to say, say it. I'm certainly not complaining."