rosalie.15

10k. overwhelmed. thank u.

9:38am.

"Morning my love." I heard my wonderful boyfriend whisper as he kissed both of my eyelids.

"That was a lovely way of waking me up darling." I sat up to find a steaming cup of tea on the bedside table.
"You really are the best in the world, Mr. Hardy." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and scampered downstairs excitedly. What has got into him?

"Come on Fredster come help me and leave Mummy to relax." I heard him say in a childlike voice. I wish he would let others see the other side of him and not his 'CEO' character like something out of fifty shades.

10:11am.

"Rosie!" Rosie, that was new. But cute. I laughed and followed his command.
"Yes, Ben?" My feet squeaked down the marble staircase and I was shocked with what I saw to say the least. It was another bloody puppy.

I sprinted downstairs and the little fluff ball waddled into my arms. A tear ran down my face.

"Ben...why have you done this?" He smiled and picked up Freddie.
"They're our sons, practice for when we have little humans running around."
"You- You want kids with me?"
"Rosie of course I want kids with you, I love you with all my heart and you can have and deserve everything you want." I kissed him softly. "So what are you naming him?"

"Definitely Bear. He's such a Bear." I replied as I tickled Bear's tummy and he panted excitedly.

"He's so beautiful isn't he? I saw him and I just couldn't leave him."
"You have a big heart, Ben. I hope you know that."
"Yeah I know that." He smirked and I hit him playfully due to his cockiness.
"Ok, officially never complimenting you again!" I laughed as I went to make breakfast with Bear following at my feet.

"I've got a work leaving party for one of my assisting managers tonight if you want to come? I've bought you a dress and everything."

"Yeah sure sounds good." I replied, stuffing my face simultaneously. He smiled and continued with his breakfast.

12:13pm. With 8 hours until the party, I decided to take Bear and Fred for a walk. I decided to go the way passed BlueWave and see how my shop was doing on the way.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" I asked the construction workers.

"Yeah, good Miss Buckingham. Still another few month I'd say but working hard." He took his hat off as he explained the situation to me while giving Freddie and Bear a little attention which they welcomed excitedly.
"I can't thank you enough for all you've done!" I shook everyone's hand and I was on my way home.
"Come on boys, let's go home."

At 12:46pm I arrived home and I was greeted by Ben's strong arms lifting and spinning me. Before I could say anything he placed a long kiss on my lips.

I giggled. "What is it darling?"

"You'll never guess Rosie!" Ben's eyes sparkled as he lifted both Bear and Freddie up giving them cuddles also. I couldn't help but admire this side of my boyfriend.

"As a young man, I have made the most money of the year and Forbes want to do a cover shoot with me and you!"

"You're joking? Why me?"

"They insisted, apparently we're kind of a mysterious power couple, you know how it is. Everyone thinks I'm a 'Daddy' so to speak." He laughed. I gasped and pushed him away playfully.

"Oh if only they knew they side of you that wasn't literally Christian Grey. I guess I got lucky in the boyfriend department." I put my arms around his neck and leaned my forehead against his.

"Fiancé department, you mean?."

"B-Ben, what do you mean?" I placed my hand on my mouth as he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring. A full on orchestra came out from behind the wall and men in suits brought huge bouquets of roses and balloons in.

"Ok, what the fuck is happening." Ben laughed.

"Rosalie Alexandra Buckingham. You are the love of my life and I never want you to leave me. I love you, most forcefully." Tears ran down both of our faces. "Will you do me the honour of beckoning my wife?"

"Uh...yes! Of course I will Ben I love you so much!" He sobbed a little more as he placed the ring on my finger. The orchestra got louder and I realised they were playing my favourite song 'The Power of Love' by Céline Dion. This made me completely break down and our parents all came out, crying too. Izzy ran to me and I picked her up, putting her on my shoulder. Everyone admired the ring.

"Ok, it's going to be a long engagement I'm afraid because we haven't been together for that long. But I guarantee this will be the man I'm marrying and spending the rest of my life with." Ben gave me a small smile. I knew he was the one. Forever.