rosalie.14

4:56pm. All our friends and family were at the house and my Freddie was upstairs in our bedroom as we didn't like him around all the hustle and bustle. My parents were very generous this year and bought me a gorgeous set of Louis Vuitton luggage. But I won't be going away anytime soon. I still didn't know what to do about my shop or what to do for a job but I'd have to do something. As much as my Ben would love it, I can't live off of him my whole life.

I walked around the house in need of a drink when I felt myself crash into someone.

"My God, I'm so sorry!" I heard a male voice say.
"That's quite alright, it was my fault." I looked up to see a very handsome face.
"Uh...I'm Joe." He held out his hand. "Mazzello." I shook it and introduced myself. We stood there in silence for a few seconds before I asked.
"How do you know Ben?"
"Oh, right...um I'm his best friend."
"And I haven't heard of you!? The cheek of him I swear!" We both laughed knowing Ben's tendency to leave out detail.

"Well, I should really get a drink but it was lovely to meet you Joe Mazzello."
"And you Rosalie Buckingham." He smiled and I walked away. There was a little something about him that makes me want to get to know him more.

10:47pm. Thankfully no one has asked me about the bombing or anything else going on for that matter. I mean, why would they?? It's my birthday!

"Woo!" I exclaimed as I took a shot. It was a smaller group of people now all the children and older people had filtered out. Ben held my waist as I stood on his coffee table which probably cost more than my old house. Everyone cheered as I he helped me down.

"Be careful my love." He whispered in my ear.
"You should be more careful, whispering in my ear like that." I winked and set off to get another drink. He was in for a treat because tonight I'm pushing out everything that's happened and enjoying myself.

In the next few minutes I had about 7 shots. Was it a good idea? To me, yes. To Ben, absolutely not.

"Rosa can we stop with the shots now please there's nothing more dangerous than drinking your sorrows away baby. Please." He kept me up steady and stroked his hand down my arm. I nodded reluctantly and he sat me down on the sofa to rejoin the party.

"Hey, a-are you okay Rosalie?" It was Joe. I slurred a quick 'yeah I'm fine' and my eyes rolled back a little. Okay maybe I needed some water. He was about to leave when I said-

"J-Joe?" He turned back around. "Please can I get some water." His face lit up and he nodded. Then his face fell.

"I got this Joey thank you, mate." Ben said as he came up behind Joe with a glass of water and some pills. Joe filtered off somewhere I couldn't recall.

"Thank you, baby." Ben smiled and gave me a long kiss on the forehead.
"That is what I'm hear for my darling now shall we call it off and head to bed?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

11:43pm. Everyone had gone and it was just me, my love and little Freddie alone in the mansion. Ben and I were naked under the covers and cuddled up nice and cute like. He turned to me and I looked up at him.

"Happy Birthday baby." He gave me a long kiss on the forehead and moved slowly down my neck, kissing all the way up my jawline. I could feel his hot breath on my skin as his kisses became more passionate and rough. As he straddled me I grazed my hands through his hair, pulling and tugging earning many beautiful moans and groans from Ben.

"Ben..."
"Humh." He replied still ravishing my neck.
"This feels good baby." He stopped and looked at my in the eyes.

"I love you." I grinned and flipped him over so I straddled him.
"Ditto." He connected his lips to mine in a sloppy fashion and I felt him suddenly enter me. I gasped at this surprise but rode him like a champ. The speed was picking up and he was all I could think about. He flipped me over so I was on my back.

"Fuck...yes." I moaned quietly as he pounded into me.
"Cum for me Rosa." He growled as he attacked my neck. I didn't think it was possible but he sped up and by this point I was shaking like a leaf. The pleasure was almost unbearable. We both climaxed and I could feel his hot juices bubble inside me.

Ben lay beside me panting.

"I'm going to marry you one day Rosa, and that day will be the happiest day of my life."
"You're the love of my life and I'm glad you were my second chance."