rosalie.3

10:53am. Christ. Where was I? Oh, my old bedroom. I was surrounded by baby pink walls in my white four poster bed with a matching baby pink canopy. I reached over to find Harry and sure enough, he was next to me. I don't remember anything from last night, yet Harry and I were naked. It will all come back to me later I'm sure. I sat up and immediately regretted it. I sprinted to my en-suite and spent the rest of the morning sitting on my floor, naked, vomiting over the toilet. You'd think a 23 year old woman would know her limit. Not this one.

"Morning." This was almost inaudible as Harry mumbled from under my duvet. I didn't reply as I was focused on what was happening to me right now. I heard his footsteps come towards me, probably to hold my hair back and rub my back telling me it's all okay. Boy, was I wrong. He lightly pushed my head from the toilet and started urinating. Causing me to vomit all over the floor.

"Thank you for that you absolute bastard." I whispered under my breath.

"What did you just fucking say?" I'm not backing down.

"I called you a b-a-s-t-a-r-d...BASTARD!" Harry raced towards me in a fit of rage and I crawled to the back of the bathroom and pushed the door closed only to have it thrust open. Calm down Rosa. Calm your breathing, it's okay. Harry grabbed me by the throat and picked me up pushing me against the shower door. His eyes turned dark, I could swear there was a glimmer of scarlet red in them. His hair was messy and he had dark circles under his eyes. He had hickeys trailing all over his neck and chest. They were definitely my doing. Then it happened. It was my fault. He loves me.

2:47pm. Harry and I made up. I apologised and we were fine again. Just fine. I arrived home to find a grand arrangement of flowers, as good as I can do, waiting in the foyer. Harry made his way to the garden as I further inspected.  There were three packs of paracetamol and a note in the pot it was kept in. I got someone to give the beautiful plant water and sat down in the kitchen to read the note.

Dear Rosalie Alexandra Buckingham,

Please find the medicine attached to the wisteria. I wish for you to get better.

-BH

BlueWave. co, sky building KL09 3EW

BlueWave? That's one of the most powerful firms in London. Also no one knows my middle name except my Mother and Father. Not even Harry, he must be a powerful man. They basically control half of London. It's a broadband and television company who are also known to have an online shopping experience which is a serious competitor to a company that rhymes with shmamazon. It's actually really useful. I wander why someone from BlueWave sent me the arrangement and how did they know of my state? Maybe they were at the party. My eyes travelled back to the note... BH.

Who was BH? Then it all came back to me. The stolen glances across the room. The sultry eyes and hard stares. His velvet-cushioned arms lifting me as if I weighed nothing. BH. Brendan? Barry? Bruce? Surely not Bruce. He didn't look like a Bruce. Time to investigate. I made haste to the mac in the library. I searched BlueWave. I clicked images and I was met with those same beautiful eyes. All I could see was him. Him and his cold and powerful stare, staring into my heart and soul in a way no one else could. Not even Harry.

Ben Hardy was his name. I searched his name further. He's 27 years old, has a little sister named Isabel, 11 years old. Net worth is £12 billion. My family is worth just less than half of his own fortune. Paula and Gareth Hardy are his parents. They had fair and happy middle-class background with no sort of financial struggle. A happy childhood for Mr. Hardy and Isabel. Nothing compared to their son's new-found fortune though. My eyes travel to his. Electronically of course but I can feel them pulling me in. I need to remember Harry and my arranged engagement. I never wished to disappoint our families. But I would.

1 year and 3 months later.

My wedding day. 12:46pm. Today I am marrying the love of my life. Harry has been good as gold towards me and has not done anything to upset or harm me. He has been my best friend again and I couldn't be happier entering marriage with this man. Ben Hardy has been a real friend to me every day this past year. He has sent me exquisite flowers every week and comes to the shop frequently to order blue bouquets for his building. Mr. Hardy hasn't opened up though. He is still cold and appearing emotionless and powerful. But I can see real heart and kindness in his warm eyes. I hope he'll open up soon. My Mother put the last detail on my floral headpiece and a tear peeled down her face only to be distinguished by her handkerchief.

"Mamma. Please do not cry. I'll still be the same Rosa. I'll still see you everyday for a cup of tea." She just nodded and gave me a sweet and lingering kiss on the forehead. My Dad poked his head through the door.

"Are you ready my love?" I nodded and Mum quickly rushed to take her seat. I took my Father's hand as we waited for the music to start. He mouthed a quick but meaningful "I love you, darling." I mouthed she same back and the traditional music played. The doors were opened and vast amount of beautiful white and peach flowers filled my sight. There were peach carnation petals on the floor and huge arches of white, green and peach. It was truly beautiful. Then I saw him. He was truly beautiful and I truly loved him. Truly loved him. Till death do us part... I do. 

-

8:35pm. Six days later. I want to break free. Punch. I want to break free. Kick. I want to break free form your lies, you're so self satisfied I don't need you. Punch. Freddie seemed to drown out the noise of my demise under Harry's hand. His words meant so much more to me now than ever before. I had to break free. I saw an opportunity to get out and I took it. I had no time to gather my thoughts. I only had one as blood started to trickle from my lips... run. I sprinted down the staircase and out the door. Not thinking of gathering anything. I had nothing on my mind except the ground beneath me and forcing my legs to run faster and faster. It started to pour with rain. This masked the tears. The only place I could physically run to on my mind was...

BlueWave.