ben.16

11:15am. Rosalie is still sleeping, however, I've been awake for a long time. I want to make her a proposal, her business intuition has been so amazing with the flower shop and I'd love to give her a job at BlueWave.

Freddie was cuddled up in my lap as I worked on a board meeting for later this afternoon. I stole quick glances of my fiancé at any chance possible. Her beauty and pure mind was so alluring I felt small in her shadow. She grew through what she went through and wouldn't be silenced by her abuse. She persisted.

I put away my laptop after another fifteen minutes of working and decided to wake the happy camper. I nudged Freddie off my lap and leaned over to kiss her back. I kissed all the way up until reaching her cheek. She stirred and eventually rolled over. I chuckled at the sight. Her hair was stuck to her face in a mixture of sweat and drool, but she was still the most amazing woman I'd ever met.

"Morning." I greeted with a chaste kiss.
"Morning, my love." She replied.

I laughed as she took a surge of energy. She straddled me and stared nuzzling my neck and blowing raspberries on my stomach.

"R-Rosa." I made out while uncontrollably laughing.

"You're,"
Kiss.

"The love,"
Raspberry.

"Of."
Tickle.

"My life."
She looked deep into my eyes and gave me a long kiss.
"You're bloody mental Rosa." I grinned at her silliness as I finally got out of bed. Only to be pushed down immediately.

"Absolutely not. I'm not finished with you yet." Her eyes went dark and my eyebrow raised with a smirk.

"As much as I would thoroughly enjoy that, I have a meeting in two hours." I looked at her sincerely "And you're coming with me."

She shot up straight away.
"What?"
"I want you to work at BlueWave with me."
"B-Ben I don't know what to say."
"Say you will." Her eyes looked tearful And I embraces her in a heartfelt hug.

"I have genuinely never met anyone like you. You appreciate me for my mind as well as body, you see through me. I'm so glad you want to give me this opportunity."

We were in this embrace for a while more. Until we had to get ready for the meeting.

4:58pm.

"That was amazing Rosie, your ideas on the Publishing sector were fantastic. That will be sure to make around £234,000,000 a month, if my maths is right, which it is because I'm clever as fuck." I praised Rosa as we drove to her parents with Bear and Freddie in her lap, actually sitting still for once. I reached over for a pet once in a while when we stopped in traffic.

"Modest as ever Mr. Hardy." She laughed.

"You're the modest one." We drove in a comfortable silence but I was biting my lip, trying to suppress what I wanted to say. Rosalie could sense it.

"Ben you're acting crazy, what's wrong."

"I-I think you should run the Publishing sector."
"Nice joke."
"No, really." I turned to her when we stopped in a traffic jam. "You literally have a business degree from Oxford, I don't see anyone more qualified for this job." The traffic started moving and I tapped on the wheel, focusing on the road ahead.

"Thank you Ben, really thank you. For believing in me."
"Always. I'll always believe in you."

5:23pm. We got to her parents mansion and we walked up the steps, each with a puppy in our arms. I knocked at the door and heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"By the way, I want to marry you way sooner than I thought. Let's move the wedding to this year- Oh hi Mummy!" I looked like a deer in headlights as Rosa's mother answered the door. They shared an embrace, as did we, however I was still in stunned silence.

"Ben, are you okay darling?" Mrs. Buckingham asked.

I suddenly grabbed Rosie and spun her around. She snorted with laughter.

"I know that was a bit of a bombshell but I love y-" I cut her off with a long kiss filled with pure love.
"Nothing would make me happier to have you as Mrs. Hardy today, tomorrow or in ten years. As long as I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I'd be honoured to be in your shadow for eternity."

"What's going on?"
"Daddy, we're moving the wedding to this year basically."
"Ah, right." He chuckled. "You've waited long enough, your Mother and I got married two days after we got engaged. Couldn't wait to spend my days with her, 30 years later and I still feel the same about her."

I squeezed Rosie's hand, content in knowing this eternal love was our future.