CHAPTER 24

"Vicky, you shouldn't be doing this. Relationships are about trust. Trust is very important." chanted Vicky to herself as she distanced herself from her laptop. "Don't go and mess everything up by snooping on your boyfriend."

She collapsed on the bed and punched her pillow in frustration. "It's been two whole days and he hasn't even called!" she thought irritably.

Not that she wanted to be the nagging sort of girlfriend, but didn't you have to let the people you care about know if you're still alive?

She'd texted him, she'd tried to call him, hell she'd even sent him an email.

Fine.

She would give him a couple of more days. It was the weekend after that anyway, and if Levi still kept up his vanishing act she was going to visit him at his house on Saturday.

Vicky controlled the urge to check her phone for messages for a whole ten minutes before caving.She couldn't help but smile at the notifications.

Traci has added you to a New group.

Traci has renamed New group to Secret Trio

Traci added David

There was a of message from Traci asking if she had been invited to Daryl Thomas's birthday party on Friday.

She was about to reply that she hadn't been invited and who the hell was Daryl Thomas when Traci pinged her again.

Traci : Never mind. Daryl asked me to bring you along.

Vicky : Who is this guy?

Traci : Your kidding right?

Vicky : No I'm not. Who is he

Traci : He's a senior, not just any senior. He won Mr. Hottie every year he's been in highschool. And he throws the best parties. He's not the brightest bulb in the room, but man is he sexy without the lights...

Vicky : *puking emoji* So I understand that you have a crush on him?

Traci : Oh yes! I had the luck of seeing him shirtless twice in my entire life. If there was such a thing as complete satisfaction it would be seeing him naked.

David : Ladies, this is slightly uncomfortable.

Vicky : Fine! I believe you! Daryl's a total hottie and I'll go with you on Friday so you can check him out again. But tell me if he's a senior, why'd he invite us?

Traci : It's tradition. He always invites his entire year and the year below his. He says that way everyone finds someone to impress.

Vicky : I'm not sure I get his logic, but okay.

David : Frankly I don't either. But there's always greasy pizza, booze and good music. What else does a guy need.

Vicky : Haha!

Traci : Levi will probably take Vicky away and David will rush off with his pierced friends. What am I going to do?

David : Right, I have other friends. Why am I in this group again?

Traci : Because you are our friend too. I understand we're a little less...edgy but everyone should have all kinds of friends.

Vicky : Don't worry Traci. Maybe you'll meet someone at the party! Maybe a senior and you'll fall in love and he'll go to college and you'll have this romantic long distance relationship. You'll graduate and move away to be near him and then one day he'll propose and you'll say yes...