Chapter 47.

ATTENTION: THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY RATED M, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN READING, YOU WILL NOT MISS ANY PLOT DETAILS, AND I URGE YOU TO STAY TUNED FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

( X )

Her tunic was hanging off of her shoulders, her tan skinned peaking over the cloth of her dark tunic as Kylo's mouth trailed across her collar bone.

His own tunic was on the ground a foot away, his chest was radiating heat onto her, warming her cheeks even more.

Kylo's hands were holding her, gripping the skin at her waist as they traveled up her spine, crushing her to him, creating a physical bond so tight that she felt he was freezing her there, as if someone was going to take her at any second.

Gripping the fabric of her tunic that gathered at her back, his mind spoke to her as he pressed another kiss to her neck, her shaky breath tumbling as her eyes closed, her head leaning back.

'Are you sure?' he softly asked to her mind, and Rey couldn't help but notice the quiet tremble in his tone.

Not able to trust her own voice, not even the one she'd speak with to his mind, instead, she slowly opened her eyes, meeting his dark, hungry gaze. Rey's fingers timidly went to touch his cheek, her fingertips brushing over his skin so lightly that he trembled as she traced over his scar, nodding her reassurance that she did in fact want this, even needed this.

Noticing the dark glint in her eyes burn darker as she traced over his scar, he felt the same primal energy return from her core, awakening the warmth within her and transferring into him, a sense of pride and satisfaction as her fingernail softly trailed down his scar.

Hungry with desire as he watched her, Kylo's fingers gripped the back of her black tunic, tearing it apart, filling their ears with the sound of ripping fabric and exposing her soft, milky skin as his own rough hands splayed across her back.

Rey's eyes shot up to his, a soft and quiet gasp escaping her parted lips as her cheeks reddened. She quickly gulped, determined not to shy away from his touch, and not to feel embarrassed as he slowly tugged the tunic off, casting it away to the side.

Her gaze shifted downwards as her hands flew to cover her nether regions, her nipples growing into hard buds as the cold air settled on her warm skin beneath his own gaze.

On Jakku, it was a normal thing for the women there to bare chested, though Rey herself still refused to walk around like that... It was true, Kylo would be her first, and before him, no other being in the galaxy had seen her as she was showing herself now.

Again, nervously, she gulped.

Kylo's black, tussled hair curled around his face in waves as he looked down at her, his knuckles brushing against her bare shoulder, drifting across her collar bone, up her neck until his thumb found its way beneath her chin, tugging her gaze up.

Hesitantly, almost too stubbornly, Rey's eyes focused on him, entrancing her there as his handsome, stern features hit her one by one, from the scar she had often admired, to his black, messy hair, his long nose and soft cheeks...

He himself was absolutely breathtaking.

Their eyes met, as if once more making sure this was what the other wanted.

In this moment, they both understood that they were giving themselves to the other... Completely.

Timidly, Rey's hands abandoned covering herself as she glanced down to his bare and muscularly toned chest, letting her hands spread across his skin as she felt every jagged edge of his muscles, of his scars.