Chapter 62.

"Rey..." Kylo spoke softly, his thumb rubbing gentle circles at her hip as he held her on his lap. He thought after a few minutes of rest that it would be better to return to the wedding sooner rather than later.

Though, he was very grateful for the distraction, the pleasurable ache in his member ringing with memories since the moment Rey took her sip of wine.

The corner of Kylo's mouth drifted upwards.

"Mmmm..." Rey murmured against his chest. He glanced down to see her reddened cheeks and closed eyes, taking a longer moment to admire her glow.

"We have to get back..." Kylo murmured back, his lips at the top of her head as he inhaled her scent.

His brain began to return to reality, his mind still groggy with desire, refusing to give in. Deep down however, he knew it was best that they get back. In only a short amount of time, either everything can go their way, or their world could be turned upside down.

Mindlessly, his hand gripped at Rey, holding her closer to him.

"Ben?" Rey woke, sighing heavily as she nestled deeper into the crook of his neck.

Kylo swallowed hard, his jaw tightening with tension while his mind started the race it had begun since arriving on Naboo.

There was no way around the events that would play out tonight.

Lines would be drawn...

"We need to get back before any one notices our absence." Kylo softly urged, his brow creasing.

Hearing the change of tone in his voice, Rey's eyes slowly opened, glancing around the balcony as if it were the first time, taking in her dark surroundings while Kylo held her close.

Her eyes moved upwards to his face, seeing that his expression was beginning to look stressed. Unsure of what to do, Rey moved her hand to his cheek, allowing her thumb to stroke the scar she had branded him with.

At the sensation her touch caused, he blinked rapidly, his eyes never meeting hers as Kylo focused on breathing.

"Everything will be okay." Rey assured him quietly, studying his face. Her hand tugged his chin down to look at her, softly at first, and when he didn't budge, her grip moved to his hair, again tugging downwards until his eyes met hers.

For a long moment, neither of them said a word, instead they simply stared at one another as Rey's calming energy swirled itself around their atmosphere.

Just then, it dawned on Rey that the energy, along with the Force, was slowly back to its steady rhythm throughout her veins, soaking her senses and feeling as though she had awoken from a very long slumber.

Rey's eyes widened, wondering if Kylo had felt the same, and from the slight twinge of his eyebrow, she assumed he did.

Did that mean DJ helped after all? She couldn't be sure, and in this moment, she didn't care enough to wonder any further than she did.

Together, they sighed with relief.

Kylo's energy reached for her, and she met him as his forehead fell down to rest on hers, their minds meshing together into one, welcoming the other back.

However, feeling his block still active with his thoughts, Rey frowned, tugging his hair once more and caught sight of a very small smile from Kylo.

Sighing, Kylo moved to stand Rey up on wobbly legs, hearing her chuckle as she balanced herself.

"Such a shame that the force doesn't help with that..." Rey muttered, earning a smirk and a blush from her bonded as he stood before her.