Cherryl and Marlou

I wasn't getting excited anymore what could happen next. Maybe it's the time for me to leave this restaurant but I can't do it! He is still beside me! I am not getting escaped easily! Why? I sat at the window corner of the restaurant while him? He sat beside me near the counter. So in other words, I can't get over him, unlike before when we were still younger, maybe Grade 3, when we first having a lunch together in the classrook, but if I finish eating I will leave easily the seat where we eat lunch.

But today, no retreat, no surrender. I have kuya Marlon's money and I don't want his money to be wasted just for this reason! So, I forgot to state that after the waiter brought the food we ordered, the waiter collected our money just to prove that we paid all the expenses we have spent. I asked permission to him to go to the comfort room and he agreed. Yes, this may be the chance to escape, but he may know! Because the door is near to us, about 3 tables apart from us.

I went to the female's comfort room tired and worried and brought my black pouch. I toke a deep breath, facing the huge mirror. I wasn't feel any symptoms in my body, nor to urinate myself. I just don't know why! Why I was brought by Marlou just to have a dinner with me? Huh? Answer myself! Why!

I washed my crying face and I wipe it with my handkerchief that I brought. There were around 5-6 females inside the comfort room. I heard a knock from the door.

From the little window, he asked. "Excuse me, have you seen this person?" a boy's voice terrified my whole body and the hair of my skin became straight.

What the fudge! How did a boy get in here?!

He continued. "She is my friend, and where is she? Here's her face." and showed its face, which I never thought it was me.

OH NO! I WAS MENTIONED BY THIS BOY! WHAT SHALL I DO!

I brought my black dress to undress with my old, dirty pinkish dress. I went to one of the toilets and getting undress myself and wear the black dress, longer than the pink dress. Simple, but beautiful. Before I exit the toilet, I make-up myself with a little blush-on and a lip gloss in my maybe-red-or-black lips.

My heart was beating, and is this the day that I can escape? Maybe yes? Maybe no?

I place my dress in the couch, yet bigger couch, formed like the height of an ordinary lotion. So I am okay, getting ready either to go back to the table where we recently eat or to go home. Now, in myself, I wear black dress, black sandals, and black bracelet. My dress is until my knees. And it's okay for me! I opened the door, when...

"Joyce, what time is it...?"

Oh my fudge! He again!? How dare myself to stay longer in the comfort room! For how long!?

"Sorry, my dress was messed up, that's why I undress myself and wear a new, cleaner one." I nervously answer.

"Oh, that's okay! Selfie?"

"Later. I have the money. Have you finished eating?"

"I ordered the waiter to keep the remaining food for our dinner, or maybe our snacks later on. Wanna come?"

"Uhhh... Sure!"

We left the store and went outside to prepare for our first ever travel... just for the two of us.