Marlon with Ian and Prastiya

Cool day for my cousin Che, that her crush Marlou is around her. They're so happy to spend time with each other. I'm so happy because his dream turn into reality– to talk to my cousin Che and to join her in their whatever it is. I left the restaurant because I'm late for work.  My duty is around 3-4 PM in my call center company, The Results. I came home riding on a motorcycle. I was terified when my cousins Ian and Prastiya, the Santos siblings reminded me about their plan.

"Aloha, kuya Marlon!" Prastiya Keith greeted me with a smile.

"What's going on?" I asked while smelling the unknown smell. "What's this smell all about?"

"Told ya, couz. We have something to do." Ian answered.

I replied with a slight smile and joyful voice. "Wow, what's this all about?"

"Ta-da!" Prastiya said and he showed the poster that is made by them. "Here, take a look at this."

"Sounds terrible. Another da---"

"Uh-huh!" Ian said. "We planned that Cherryl and her pair will date in the place where they first met! Arterra!"

"Arterra where?" I asked. "I'm not getting closer to that Arterra. What's that?"

"Arterra is a residence where you can enjoy your stay there. It is a hotel where you can stay, just for a day or two, there's a swimming pool where you can enjoy the warm, clear water!" Ian explained.

"Woah, that's cool!" I said. "I will pay all the expenses at that hotel."

"Are you sure?!" They asked.

I whisperly answered. "Shhhhh, don't make a noise.  Maybe my cousin know about our plan."

"Maybe tomorrow, we will do it." Prastiya said and doing a high-five thing to me.

"Cousins rules!" Ian said.

"Are you guys gay? Why did you do that such a thing?" I asked.

"Enoughhhh!" Prastiya said.

We laughed as I went to my house and grab my bag and left, still riding on a motorcycle.

I went to my working place to do my duty as one of the call center agent . I just grab my cellphone and saw my pretend twin Marlou sent me a picture that he and my cousin Cherryl toke a picture together before they left the restaurant. I was so very happy to see them very happy with each other again after so many years of being apart to each other.

I called Marlou to talk to him and he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey.  How'z it goin' there?"

"Good. Joyce became happy when I kissed her."

"What?! You kissed her!"

"Joking! She was so happy while we were in the restaurant. Thank you twin!"

"Hahahahha, that's no probs, twin, so, gotta go?"

"Sure, we'll go to Sirao Garden with my sweetie Joyce."

"Sweetie!? What a coincidence! Bye!"

"Bye take care"

I was so very happy again that my twin Marlou called Cherryl 'sweetie'. But what's the reason why did he call her 'sweetie'? What's the proof? Did he really love her?