Marlou and Cherryl

(Marlou's the narrator. I don't care lol😜)

Six in the morning, I wake Joyce (Cherryl) up. I didn't notice we were hugging when we slept last night. I slept first before she did. Anyways, I prepared her a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, Joyce. time to wake up." I said as I wake her up while lying.

she snores in front of my nervous face. "G..o..o..d... morn...ing..."

"Don't you wake up?" I tease her as I chuckle her.

"Oh, coming right up." she said, still her eyes are closed.

I blocked her secretly and I did it to have ... the first kiss, virtually. unlike last night, it was on her forehead. now... she rise herself and we didn't know our lips meet. I pull her and lie against the edge of our bed. she pull away from the kiss when I hold her hands.

"Marlou, is this unexpected?" She asked me

"I think so, let me think--yes, it is. I am sorry."

"I know... and this is the first time that... we'd kiss."

"Me too, sorry about that earlier."

"That's okay, and don't do it again, okay?" She said with a smiling face.

I hugged her. "Thanks. I never thought in this way that I've kissed you for the first time."

"I can't believe we just do it."

I whispered. "I love you, Joyce."

"I love you too, Marlou." she says

after the scene, I was out of our room and went to our terrace. I've seen lots of eatablishments around Bayfront Hotel and it's interesting that you know, O like this hotel. very much.

I went back to our room and seen Joyce sat at the bed, preparing herself going to the terrace, too.

"Marlou!" She calls me.

"yes?" i answered.

"Can you give me one last condition?

"Okay, here it is." I said

"W... What is it?" She asked.

"I want to be your wife forever." I spoke to her.  "I wish I live with you. But I can't tell it to you."

"But w-why?" She asked.

"I'm too shy to confess to you, and I can not tell it to everybody that I'd fell in love with you. I am so nervous to tell the truth behind my feelings all alone."

"I understand, let's be friends for now. We need to keep it as a secret." She said and started to cry.

I sat behind her and hugged her. "I'm sorry I've lied with you. In real, I'd like to be with you, and..." I said and getting sad.

"And what?" She pull herself from my hug.

I whispered. "... And I love you."

"I know... I believe we're friends, but you'd looked at me like we're... Lovers. I can't express how much I love you, Marlou."

I changed positions. From sitting behind her, I sat beside her to join her in remembering the day that we're together, like whatever happens. I wrap my arms behind her and lied on her shoulder.

"We're just the same, so I need to express too, how much I..." I said and looked at her puppy eyes and nod down.

"You're not the one who expressed that." She smiled at me.

"I really do." I said.

"So... Are we ready to face another day?" She asked me.

"Excuses, Joyce. We didn't take a bath!" I said.

"Hmmmm, I'm–." She said.

"The great pretender."

"Oh yeah, let me go first to the bath room."

"Let's bath together."

"Are you seriousss!?" She asked.

"Yep!"

We went to the bath room together and went to the bath tub when she said,

"Are you serious we have to take a bath together!?"

"Pretty serious, Joyce." I said and take off, making me topless.

"Oh come on let me lea–"

I pulled her close to mine and kissed her lips passionately. Her eyes becomes round when she hugged me.