Marlou Jay

I and Joyce were finally been separated. I hold my trust to win her back and if she will be back, I will be going to hug her tight.

Before she left, she left a note, saying,

"Marl,

You were part of my dreams when I was young. You make me believe on what you wanted me to do. As we grow older, we became closer. Until you court me to become your girlfriend, my predictions were right. You were my best friend before, you became my lover today.

When we were young, I have an ultimate crush on you, and as I became matured, my feelings were still there. I was very able to hold on, until one day, we shared our feelings in one place where you think it's special. I accepted. I agree. This is where we're going to be.

Marlou, thanks for a dozen times that you give me time to be together just for this few days here in Cebu. You became more important to me before I did. I will depart this place. I need to follow what my parents wants... I need to be patient when should I go back there. This seems funny.

When we get back, we'll be married.

I promise that. I love you, Marlou.

Yours truly,
Cherryl Joyce 💚"

I cried going home. Now that Joyce has been gone, I will be going to wait her until she's back. I miss her so bad. She's still the one I love.

-----

Playing, If Ever You're In My Arms Again (Made by our YouTube Channel The Four Besties