Cherryl and Marlou

I don't think it was the moment he will tell his unmistakable feelings to me. I really blushed every time he speak, but in secret. Deep inside, I'm happy about that. Sirao was the place where I heard his feelings to me. He understand what I really felt that time I left the group Friends (GC) because we are best friends with him, but now, after he compliment what he said to me, kissed me on my forehead and hugged me, the question is— what are we? Friends? Best friends? Or more than friends?

I hold his hand tight after he talked to me, still sitting on the chair. I closed my eyes and think what should happen next. I've planned to escape but I can't. I won't tell him what would I do just for my sake. I want to get out of his side but I guess it's not the best time to let go of his reminscing love as his best friend.

Outside the Sirao Garden, I walked and  asked him;

"Marlou... What are we?" I asked with low, sad voice while waiting for the taxi going to the next destination. "Are we more than friends? After all of this, you told me what you feel, and I understand you too. Again, are we...?"

"Joyce... This is the truth." he answered. "I fell in love with..."

"With who?" I asked while confronting him.

"With you. I never thought in this way I can have the chance to talk to you and tell these things to you." he cried and hugged me. "I love you Joyce."

"I understand, too. I really understand what you really feel for me. Same, peek-a-boo."

I pull away from the hug and walk with him in going to the waiting shed.

At the waiting shed, a taxi park beside us. We toke that taxi.

"Bayfront Hotel." he said.

"Sure, sir!"

The taxi driver brought us to Bayfront Hotel and checked-in. We were at room 120 and at the bedroom, we lied down in the bed.

"Hi, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yep, I'm okay, I'm okay..."

"So, what shall we do today?" 

"Can we sleep?" I asked him.

"Sure. But before that..." He says and lean closer to me and hold my hands. "Joyce... I know my plans are getting weirder, and sorry for making you dissapointed if it is."

"You'd never made me dissapointed, eh?"

"Yeah, but... Let me taste your smile and laugh..."

"Huh?! Besh what are you talking about?!" I asked.

"Joking though!" he said and laugh. "Oh come on let's sleep! We made this a serious matter, good night!" and he turned off the light.

"Nah, good night too." I said and closed my eyes.

"Can I hug you for a while?"

"You can do it, silly. Anything you want. Hmm."

He hugged me tight as his pillow. The fudge. Why did I agreed with this?! How dare you self! How dare you!