Summary 101 with Che: #MarJoyce's Best Moments

So, it starts with Katherine Anne Santos (KatherineLS02) created a group named "Friends (GC)", and she added her friends and cousins Faith Sarvie Reyes (faits377), Cherryl Joyce Mebato (CherrylJoyceMebato), Marlou Jay Nudalo (MarlouJayNudalo), Nicky Jay Gonzaga (nicks301), and Adrian Delos Reyes (AdriaaanDR12). But then after creating Katherine A.'s GC, everybody was getting wilder except for Marlou. Everybody was noticing about Cherryl's leaving. Now Marlou asked Cherryl what happened, she says that she was annoyed by Friends (GC) members. He suggest that he will add her back with a condition—to not annoy her again. He added her back, but after moments of adding her back, she got offline by minutes.

Katherine A. created a new group chat named "Cousins' Squad', with Cherryl, Faith and the eight other members namely Daryl Jay Iringan (DJiringan), Marlon Jay Iringan (MysteriousMarlon71), Carla May Labrador (hailey38), Chasey Irine Labrador (lizzehraven), Claire Jane Reyes (ErialcSeyer), Prastiya Keith Santos (PrastiyaKeith), Katherine Mae Santos (hOwDy_MaE) and Ian Jonathan Santos (Ian_Jonathan). She (Katherine A.) received a message from Cherryl, saying that she have many problems to solve. She planned that Marlon will talk to Marlou to visit Cherryl through a plan. That night, Marlon arrived in Marlou's house, together with Cherryl (Joyce in some parts) getting ready for their first ever dinner together. She was nervous about gathering a dinner together. Since Marlon is very late and is undertime in his work, he went to his work, leaving Cherryl and Marlou continuing dinner together in the restaurant. He left 5,000 pesos for their travel just for the two of them.

She and Marlou got out of the restarant and toke a taxi going to Sirao Garden. At Sirao Garden, he confess to her, reason of making love at the garden. He kissed her amd hugged, symbolizing he likes her.

After Sirao, they went and checked-in at Bayfront Hotel to get rest while enjoying the travel. That night, she told her cousins via chat that she will set up her relationship status into 'in-a-relationship' because her love for him was enough to feel her that she was fallen in love with him.

Note: Next Confession will be about Katherine Anne Santos and Adrian Delos Reyes on how their love started and when should their journey begins together.

Plus, MarJoyce moments doesn't finished yet! On the next day, would she confess her true feelings to him?! Or she will reveal herself, proving that she was just out of mind? Just stay tuned!

- CherrylJoyceMebato