Cherryl and Marlou

So, he kissed me on the lips and I want to let go of that kiss but I guess I can't. He bite my lips and I was terrified silently. I laugh because of that thing that is so silly, excuses, are we friends or lovers!?

After the kissing scene, I went to the bath tub and join him bathing. That bath tub is bigger than an ordinary tub than most bathrooms have. I didn't put my clothes off because it's too matured to have a bath with him. I'm so scared because maybe it's my time to give up because kuya Marlon planned this all, and I don't even know why!

"Joyce?" he said. "Silly, don't you know about 'taking off' your clothes when you take a bath?"

"No, that's okay!" I exclaimed. "I-i'm okay! A-and no one cares. That was my cultural aspects. Hehehe."

"Let me take that clothes off." He said when he was about to take down my clothes.

"No, please, I'm not matured enough!" I laughed.

"Okay, if it is your decision. Then I can touch your body everytime we take a bath." he said maturely.

"I guess, it's okay."

"So, it's seriously okay to you!?" he asked.

"Well, yeah."

He hugged me tightly as I felt his heart beat, vibrating in my chest. He tries to take my hand and hold it tight.

"I love you, Joyce." he said.

"Seriously?!" I ridiculously respond.

"Gosh, Joyce!"

"Wait a spell, what's the matter?" I asked him.

"I'm just terrified when you hugged me tight." he answered.

"What!? You made the situation opposite!?"

"No, not that thing." he said.

"..." i said words that I didn't expect.

"Uh, Joyce?" he was blanked up his mind when I said that thing. "What did you say?"

"I love you more than the rest, Marlou." I said.

What the heck self! I was terrified when I say and respond his I love you things! I was nervous to speak that thing that I loved him, what in the world are you doing Cherryl! Are you seriously serious?!

Confessionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें